PHPBB error

Other forums are available, that scottish fella is touring again :headhurt: been booking tickets all over the UK :doh: Presents for my beloved on our anniversary which she forgot :yahoo::yahoo: :rule::flowers: I didnt :teeth:

That should justify a few more mods for the ZED then Martin ;)

opps, double posting :blush:

Will take that as two votes for further mods then Colin :D

:thumbs::thumbs:

And remember, it was your idea, dont order soup at Aynesome on the Thursday, Liz is serving you :lol:

Better bring a peace offering - I'd get some Midge Ure tickets but I don't want Liz arrested for stalking him! :lol:

opps, double posting :blush:

Will take that as two votes for further mods then Colin :D

:thumbs::thumbs:

And remember, it was your idea, dont order soup at Aynesome on the Thursday, Liz is serving you :lol:

Better bring a peace offering - I'd get some Midge Ure tickets but I don't want Liz arrested for stalking him! :lol:

Think we are well beyond that point. Think six times this year is enough punishment for me :surrender: At least next time I also get Bananarama, Toyah and T,pau, on the other hand I have to sit through Nick Heyward and Rick Astley. At least I am not driving so can take some pain killer :thumbs: