Just bought this bad boy...

Stu R

The hottest chili plant ON EARTH.. Naga Jolokia. Almost 1.5 million on the scoville rating, and you have to use rubber gloves to handle the chili's.

how on earth i'm gonna eat or do anything with what produces i've not yet figured out!

IMG_2259.jpg

:teeth::yuck::scare:

Sick a few in some oil mate and leave them for a few weeks, great for cooking.

Or, if you want something different put a couple in a bottle of vodka, leave in a warm place for three days then freeze. The vodka will become like syrup, serve and enjoy neat :teeth:

My mates once ordered a jar of "the worlds hottest chilli sauce" off the net and we dared eachother to eat the tiniest amounts... i handled that no problem, but i must have touched my eyes, and they swole up and i couldn't open them for about 45 minutes... it was well scary! So be careful!

Or, if you want something different put a couple in a bottle of vodka, leave in a warm place for three days then freeze. The vodka will become like syrup, serve and enjoy neat :teeth:

...something else to do with vodka - put a large bag of skittles in it (take out the green and yellows though). Leave it for a week and then pour through a sieve when serving.... mmmm - tasty.

My mates once ordered a jar of "the worlds hottest chilli sauce" off the net and we dared eachother to eat the tiniest amounts... i handled that no problem, but i must have touched my eyes, and they swole up and i couldn't open them for about 45 minutes... it was well scary! So be careful!

...something else to do with vodka - put a large bag of skittles in it (take out the green and yellows though). Leave it for a week and then pour through a sieve when serving.... mmmm - tasty.

Sounds good :thumbs:

Why take out the yellow and green ones though?

http://www.barmeister.com/drinks/recipe/1916/

"...remove the green ones or it will taste nasty"

Stu... i had a jalapeño plant last year and the chillis it produced were not hot at all... i was suprised. Does anyone know where to buy good sized japs from? I buy the tesco's generic chillies but they're not quite right...

Anyway, i open them up and stuff with Philadelphia and raw Madagascan king prawns, and wrap in thin bacon.... then on the bbq for about 12 mins and you're away - my favourite side dish!

...thats a good question - the original method i read for it said to take them out cos they're naff flavours, but i just googled it and this guy is making individual flavoured bottles!

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/msbrackenridge/entry/the_something_random/

And emperor ming - he's trademarked your name. ha!

I knew it had to be a student idea :lol: Some of the stuff we used to do can't even be typed on a public forum :blush::teeth:

I love this drink from that blog:

4x vodka shots

1x blue aftershock

1x orange bacardi breezer

Thats is loopy juice right there :drunk::teeth:

We used to drink 4 X Vodka shots + a can of redbull........we had a year long chalk board of who had drank the most in one night.....one guy did 6 in one night...............and ended up in casualty getting his stomache pumped :lol::lol:

I knew it had to be a student idea :lol: Some of the stuff we used to do can't even be typed on a public forum :blush::teeth:

I love this drink from that blog:

4x vodka shots

1x blue aftershock

1x orange bacardi breezer

Thats is loopy juice right there :drunk::teeth:

We used to drink 4 X Vodka shots + a can of redbull........we had a year long chalk board of who had drank the most in one night.....one guy did 6 in one night...............and ended up in casualty getting his stomache pumped :lol::lol:

They sell it in pubs where i used to live, formally known as the Quad Vod! - Spent much of my youth sipping those

I made cola cube vodka once when I worked in a bar. All the staff drank it. It was damned tasty!

Chilli vodka is good. It was Russian tradition that when you got something new you christened it with chilli vodka. I remember being in the middle of nowhere with two guys I worked with drinking a bottle of chilli vodka and 6 baltikas a night. It was a good fortnight! :lol:

Chillis can be adapted to a lot. If it's super strong you could probably try loads with it even if it is small. Chilli oil, chilli vodka and chilli flavourings in food! Also a lunch time prank or two!¬ ;)