My c2 (56k warning)

elniniol999

i know some of you will have seen some pics on my welcome thread a while back but a couple more mods since so ill post the lot here just now ;)

so ill go from the beginning when i got it in november:

591692508a6110283694l.jpg

591692508a6110283851l.jpg

591692508a6110284005l.jpg

Fitted smoked rear lights

DSC00119.jpg

Got rid of the awful black door handles and replaced them with colour coded ones from a lower spec c2 believe it or not... perfect match :)

DSC00118.jpg

Fitted some angel eye headlights

DSC00128a.jpg

DSC00129a.jpg

Painted the callipers

DSC00134a.jpg

DSC00133a.jpg

DSC00135a.jpg

Cheeky snap with jay at the forth bridge and had a chrome kit fitted on lower grill

DSCF0483abrighter.jpg

Bought Jays old wheels from his focus that he looked after so well

DSC00142a.jpg

DSC00140a.jpg

Got them refurbed to this

DSC00146.jpg

Fitted pics

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

After a RARE polish

DSC00153.jpg

Decided it was difficult to see with the light from the angels being so poor so bought 2 sets of these

DSC00154.jpg

HIDs fitted

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

Took some pics when over in belfast the other week much to the annoyance of my passengers :yuck:

0608_belfast_033.jpg

0608_belfast_034.jpg

And for now, just bought a viper from france on ebay for £11.70. :yahoo: just need to wait for it to arrive now.

cd0f_1.jpg

Also got a few engine bay mods in the pipeline.. ill post when they are done :)

not quite sure what you are expecting posting pics of a tarted up c2 on a 350z forum.

i wouldn't bother with the induction kit, exhaust, its still a 1.4 at the end of the day. whats the point of making a car sound really loud when it doesn't go anywhere.

when you look at it sensibly you will have spent all that money on the mods, and your increased insurance premiums (if you've declared them) you could have just started with something decent with a bigger engine.

Home -> Forum Index -> Other Cars

thats why..

i cant afford a bigger engine so ill have some fun with what ive got. im not going for performance mods, just making my car look how i want it to look - a bit different from every other c2 around - no harm in that.

true, still wont go anywhere fast with the viper but itll have a nice little grunt.

All mods are declared.

But i suppose your arguement is an interesting one, why spend all the money on mods when you can get a bigger engine... same for the 350z then is it not? only difference is the mods on a Z cost more, so in reality its even more evident the more money you spend on your car when you buy it?

rant over..

im just enjoying making my car look how i want it to.

Dude if you had been on the forum long enough, you will have realised by now we talk about all cars not just 350z! Also what was your first car? We all need to start somewhere my first car was a focus and i modded that out! As for the exhaust why not have a nicer sounding zorst cause at the end of the day thats exactly wat we do with the zed cause you dont get a zorst that gives u alot more bhp! Its all about the sound and having fun in your car! So how about u just chill :teeth:

not quite sure what you are expecting posting pics of a tarted up c2 on a 350z forum.

i wouldn't bother with the induction kit, exhaust, its still a 1.4 at the end of the day. whats the point of making a car sound really loud when it doesn't go anywhere.

when you look at it sensibly you will have spent all that money on the mods, and your increased insurance premiums (if you've declared them) you could have just started with something decent with a bigger engine.

Nice friendly forum member - you'll go far!

I like the c2 mate - i appreciate mods like the door handles etc - nice work! I think they show you as a true car-person as its only something you'd notice - rather than fitting a huge 'look-at-me' bodykit. :thumbs:

I like the c2 mate - i appreciate mods like the door handles etc rather than fitting a huge 'look-at-me' bodykit. :thumbs:

darn you mean you dont like this?

axcorsa4.jpg

:lol:

thanks for the comments :)

doubt ill be stepping up to quick chris lol, when your driving 400 miles a week still takes some fuelling :(

I laugh just as hard at modified Z’s as I do at other modified cars. 90% of mods, particularly external ones, look crap. They also tend to make the car look cheap regardless of the actual cost of the mods. Exhausts really wind me. Larger capacity cars should pleasantly pure and gurgle. Smaller capacity cars should not be heard.

If you really really have to make serious mods to the car be sure you can return it to stock when it comes time to sell.

doubt ill be stepping up to quick chris lol, when your driving 400 miles a week still takes some fuelling :(

I know that feeling! I do 300miles a week as it is but fortunately the company pays for it :teeth: I still take the hit on depreciation though, but hell the driving is fun!

i must confess when i had my first car a little peugeot 106 quiksilver i wasted so much money on it and had a big exhaust so i could pretend it had a 2.0 litre in it. :p

and now im all grown up im exactly the same with my Zed!! :lol:

quite like those little c2's, did you ever see SQ Plus C2, it was the alpine project car....now that was over the top!!!! :headhurt:

I laugh just as hard at modified Z’s as I do at other modified cars. 90% of mods, particularly external ones, look crap. They also tend to make the car look cheap regardless of the actual cost of the mods. Exhausts really wind me. Larger capacity cars should pleasantly pure and gurgle. Smaller capacity cars should not be heard.

If you really really have to make serious mods to the car be sure you can return it to stock when it comes time to sell.

+1,000,000

The only external mods I would/do do are rims, exhaust and maybe lowering springs on virtually any car. The Nismo kit is the only one I'd put on a zed. I also don't get the fetish with CF.......

And I really really hate small cars with stupidly loud exhausts. Its a 1.4 and everyone knows it. Even if you heard it and though 'thats sounds nice' and turn around to see a 1.4 I cringe with embarrassment for the driver. People buy zorsts for the zed but your starting with a nice V6 growl as it is. I spent £3500 on my exhaust system for the G but it had the looks (and the V10) to pull it off.

All imo of course :D

Nice little C2 with some tasteful mods! Excellent first car. I've modded every car I've owned. My winter hacks have even had semi decent head units in them if that counts.

Spend YOUR cash as YOU see fit.

You just have to watch with small engines as exhausts tend to drone like hell so doing 400 miles per week could drive you insane!

looks good mate,

a lot better than my mates c2, he just made it look stupid.

i'd say no to an exhaust, im a noise maniac. I use Studio Monitors to listen to music at home and the bike is FOOKing loud, (ask Cold hand luke) but my mate did the exhaust on his c2, it wasnt a cheap one either, but it sounded a bit naff.

save the exhaust money for when u have a supercar!

(just my opinions)