Just realised - First Day of Summer today

stanski

Lol thats how i found out 2 haha! I am looking for a cheap holiday 2 zante with the boys :teeth: I dnt kno anywhere in ed m8 but my cuz lives there so i shall ask if he can recomend anywhere 4 ya :thumbs:

I never need reminding it's the longest day, it's my son's birthday. As we speak the kitchen is full of drunk 20 somethings and the drive is full of chav mobiles! HELP!

Sounds like fun :thumbs::lol:

Martin, trust me you don't want them, i'm trying to keep a discreet distance but I just head one of them say "you and me now, naked!" And it's mainly lads! :lol:

edit: they weren't talking about me either - more like each other! They are leathered!

we live next door but one to the pub and they are about to set off in that direction so although very tempting I might just stay put by myself tonight! Not pretty watching your own son scare the locals! The language is terribe and they are currently all singing and offering to show me their bits! :blush: