Carlisle mini meet and photoshoot.

martinmac

Just arranging a mini meet in the Carlise area over the weekend of 5th/6th July if anyone is about. Details to follow but it will probably be around noon for lunch and pics afterwards.

Just waiting for a few people to confirm including Adam to take the photos and Jay to drive him down.

Anyone else about. :D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Stuff let me know details nearer time Martin.

Bring my Pentax gear also - although like last few times I always talk too much and forget to take pics! :headhurt:

Tilly what about you?? Its a step closer to Scotland? Sam can work his Camera Magic?

No Donuts this time but I already have purveyed chewey sweets to rip your fillings out! :teeth: Tempted???? ;)

any final details on this yet guys.. carlisle is only like 40 mins from my house so would be fairly easy for me to get there (probs get lost tho as ive never actually drove there)... :thumbs:

-ho

Hi bud,

Looking at the luchtime, early afternoon of the 5th July. Still sorting an exact location but generally in the Brampton area, east of Carlisle. There will be a few others from your side coming over so a little convoy may be appropriate.

Look forward to seeing you again :thumbs:

Hey guys am afraid i have a bit of bad news :rant:

I cant make the meet anymore the mrs has just sprung on me that its her dads 60th bday and we are going to a castle up north for it :surrender:

I am really sorry dudes was looking forward to the drive down and seeing you all, i feel pretty shi**y for pulling out sorry guys especially to you martin :sorry:

Hey guys am afraid i have a bit of bad news :rant:

I cant make the meet anymore the mrs has just sprung on me that its her dads 60th bday and we are going to a castle up north for it :surrender:

I am really sorry dudes was looking forward to the drive down and seeing you all, i feel pretty shi**y for pulling out sorry guys especially to you martin :sorry:

No probs Jay, family first. Will work something out with Adam. Anyone else from your area likely to be coming down.