• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys! Me again! On lunch again heehee. It rained ALL weekend where I live so didnt get to clean the car and now its got bird poop on it! Outrageous! Mind you at least that gave me an excuse to drive it rather than clean it :teeth: Might do that tonight and see if I can take some piccies. Thanks so much for all the welcomes. And S1 HNK are you female too then? I wont be the odd one out :teeth:

I don't suppose you bought that Z from hemel hempstead did you? Put a deposit down on the phone without seeing it and the picked it up sat morning? You pipped me to the post if it was you!

Opps - YES this was me! Sorry. Gorgeous car though :teeth:

Hi guys! Me again! On lunch again heehee. It rained ALL weekend where I live so didnt get to clean the car and now its got bird poop on it! Outrageous! Mind you at least that gave me an excuse to drive it rather than clean it :teeth: Might do that tonight and see if I can take some piccies. Thanks so much for all the welcomes. And S1 HNK are you female too then? I wont be the odd one out :teeth:

haha, no im not female. although some do describe me as a lesbian in a male body :lol:

its just good when there are some female Zed drivers, i think the world would be a better place if more existed so try and persuade your friends ;)

And S1 HNK are you female too then? I wont be the odd one out :teeth:

Lol, no he's not. But as Martin says there are quite a few of us, most of us having owned our Zeds since new. Had mine 4.2 years. :D

Dont worry Saz, you are part of a select but fast growing group. ;)

Hehe, we sure are. Then there's Tere, who has 3 Zeddies, doing her fair share to ensure not to many guys have Zeds. :D:D;):lol:

haha, no im not female. although some do describe me as a lesbian in a male body :lol:

its just good when there are some female Zed drivers, i think the world would be a better place if more existed so try and persuade your friends ;)

:lol: Sorry. :yahoo: so im surrounded by guys :yahoo: Not too many of my friends unfortunately can afford a Z but will do my best.

Definatley worth the effort to get to a meet. Another big one in Wales in October. Think you will find that its a great day out, lots of nice people and some very nice cars. :D

Bloody nora! :lol: Wales! Where is that :lol::lol: Just kidding. Im not that blonde! Little too far for me. I see there is one at Bluewater this weekend but not sure again if thats a little far tbh. :rolleyes:

Definatley worth the effort to get to a meet. Another big one in Wales in October. Think you will find that its a great day out, lots of nice people and some very nice cars. :D

Bloody nora! :lol: Wales! Where is that :lol::lol: Just kidding. Im not that blonde! Little too far for me. I see there is one at Bluewater this weekend but not sure again if thats a little far tbh. :rolleyes:

I will be at Bluewater on Sunday having just driven down from Cumbria, will be in Scotland for the meet in September and Wales for the meet in October. Zeds are for driving :teeth:;)

I don't suppose you bought that Z from hemel hempstead did you? Put a deposit down on the phone without seeing it and the picked it up sat morning? You pipped me to the post if it was you!

You swine! You owe me a test drive ;o) :p got up there about 30 mins after u had picked it up...and then found the guy running the forecourt was a complete waste of space.. Pointless journey.

Glad you found you baby tho! enjoy ;)

You swine! You owe me a test drive ;o) :p got up there about 30 mins after u had picked it up...and then found the guy running the forecourt was a complete waste of space.. Pointless journey.

Glad you found you baby tho! enjoy ;)

:lol::lol: Test drive no problem! I picked it up about 11.30am that Saturday. I had been in negotiations all week with them about that car so was not about to loose out to you :lol: He said "Ive got a guy coming to look this afternoon so unless I get a deposit you may loose it". Out came the wallet! I spoke to a guy called Simon there and thought he was great. He was very helpful and nice to me ;):blush: