• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. Thank you for the welcome! :teeth: Bare with me, this is all new to me. Its a 2003 Silver one with a NISMO kit. Still getting used to driving it! Just been to get it taxd and nearly fell over!!!!!! Im at work at the moment so cant load any pics but will see what I can do. Plus im blonde so be gentle. All this tech stuff :lol:

Hi guys. Thank you for the welcome! :teeth: Bare with me, this is all new to me. Its a 2003 Silver one with a NISMO kit. Still getting used to driving it! Just been to get it taxd and nearly fell over!!!!!! Im at work at the moment so cant load any pics but will see what I can do. Plus im blonde so be gentle. All this tech stuff :lol:

just about all of us use photobucket to display images on here. You will find some help in the forum help section on how to do it. Search for photobucket. If you stil get stuck ask away. Plenty of us willing to help. :)

Sounds good anyway.

I'm fairly blonde too!

Will have a look over the weekend on friends computer after the car has been washed for the 20th time :teeth: Will get some pics taken but might need assistance on the photobucket. Cheers guys. Any help welcome. :thumbs: Bit of a headturner these beasts arent they!