:lol: Sorry. :yahoo: so im surrounded by guys :yahoo:

Hey Saz, check in over at http://www.zchickz.com, it's a forum for & run by female Zed owners, with a few respectful guys.

The guys here are pretty mild in comparison to other larger forums.

Cheers me dears. Will check out that site but quite enjoying being on this one. You trying to get rid of me? :blush::blush:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be at the bluewater meet as well driving from southend

Should be a good meet lots of 350zs going, will be my first meet too :yahoo:

Welcome by the way!!

Hope to see you there ;)

Will meet you at the BP station on the A13 just past the Corringham turn off bud, you can show me the way :lol:

Just need to confirm nearer the time, depends on work :dry:

Ill be at the bluewater meet as well driving from southend

Should be a good meet lots of 350zs going, will be my first meet too :yahoo:

Welcome by the way!!

Hope to see you there ;)

Will meet you at the BP station on the A13 just past the Corringham turn off bud, you can show me the way :lol:

Just need to confirm nearer the time, depends on work :dry:

Im hoping to be at this one to say hi to everyone and see some more 350's. Have no idea where id be going so if anyone sees a stray Silver Nismo give me a toot and point! ;)

Let us know where you are coming in from and Im sure someone will convoy in with you :D

Awwwwww thank you. Need to see if I can definitely come but id be coming from Cambridge if anyone is heading that way too. :teeth:

Was in Cambridge last night :D Let us know and we can see you around Dartford if you want.

Awwwwww where are you from then? Will confirm if I can come but Dartford sounds good. Seen that before on my travels :lol:

Always stop off at a travelodge near Cambridge on my way to work, too old for the very early morming drives now. Usually Bar Hill or Fourwentways on the A11 depending on which is full.

Lots of zeds around there :D

Ah I C. Good old Bar Hill. Ive only seen 1 other Z but havent been out in town lately as I live just outside it. Will keep an eye out for ya. ;)

The guys here are pretty mild in comparison to other larger forums.

I'll take that as a compliment then :)

You may, just this once though, you hear. :lol::lol::p

Hey Saz, check in over at http://www.zchickz.com, it's a forum for & run by female Zed owners, with a few respectful guys.

Cheers me dears. Will check out that site but quite enjoying being on this one. You trying to get rid of me? :blush::blush:

Not at all, we need more female Zed owners. :) Most of us are members of multipule Zed forums globally, very strong community. Says the little interloper from NZ. :lol:;)

We're trying to grow the numbers on Zchickz.com too. Comparatively few of us, as apposed to the boys. :(