Glasgow Meet - Sunday 29th June

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got spare seat as the missus is coming 2moro, either that or i chase you guys in the polo!

i'll stick the missus in with jay, and i'll ride with whoever will take me!

as long as we can get a lift back to the car park!!

Ad

Give Stanski some grief tomorrow guys, he is presently sat in an Italian restaurant chatting up a Hungarian waitress and impressing her with his vast knowledge of Budapest. Well he is now he has found out its in Hungary.

Been texting him info from Wiki all night :lol:

More than a few places in Budapest he shouldn't own up to knowing about.

I went into the art museum there once and found a piece of road tarmac on the wall, if only I'd thought of it first could have made a couple hundred HUFs.

Have a great day !

Just in from giving the car a quick clean before tucking it away in the garage again after an excellent afternoons driving :teeth:

Thanks to everyone that turned up (especially those from down south who took time out of their vacation to come along) and for helping make it a good day.

Hats off to Garry too for the route selection - some really great roads we got to travel along - and the scenery wasnt bad either :D

If any of the local lads fancy doing this again, whether it be the same route or a new route just give me a shout as i'd definitely be up for it.

Thanks again

Cool Hand Luke

Great to meet you guys.

Thanks for the effort of Luke for organising, and for Garry for choosing the roads!

I look forward to seeing the pics. - Hoping none of the Polo that had us all!

Al

Wat a great meet guys! Really gd 2 meet you and have a nosey at the cars. The drive was extremely enjoyable and we managed to have a few laughs along the way (old bmw dude) :lol: Cheers 4 everyone who turned up Jay :teeth:

Yeah thouroughly enjoyed the drive and was surprised/disappointed/relieved by how normal you all were - my missus had me convinced that you were just a bunch of random non-zed owning strangers who were going to hack me up into little bits and steal my car.

still, there's always next time...

Was impressed by the tight formation driving along the twisty roads... or was that just because I was up front and going too slowly?!? :)

G

I'm far from Normal....apparantly :wacko:

I mean, who drives all the way to Glasgow for a weekend break! I mean come on!! Guarenteed rain, wind, and Neds.... :scare:

Hello everyone- well I am home now so catching up on the gossip!

It was really nice to meet you all on Sunday- I was there at 12:30 thinking I will at least wash my wheels with some wax I had and a rag - at least it will detract from the 50,000 dead flies after the 200+ miles drive up! Then I see a cool looking Zed - which turns out to be Jay's driving to the other end of the car park - hmm wonder if he is just going to see a film ?? Anyway I drive down to him and guess what - there is another one hiding - one of thse really common white ones we see all the time! :lol::doh:

Anyway it was a great day thanks to Luke especially for organising and everyone I had a great laugh ! Glad you survived my driving Adam - nice to meet you and your other half btw and cattle gribs at 80mph followed by a dip then airbourne- wondered why the other gay coupe owners took it so slow ! :lol: Your pics are ace mate and thanks for the particulalry horrible shot of me with my eyes shut! Triff! :headhurt:

Anyway a couple of my icckle pics just to give you a flavour - non of yer professional stuff here just my normal sillyness! ;)

Within minutes of everyone turning up this is how it looked!! At this point I thought - hmm its my holiday and I am sat in a cinema car park in the rain - joy!

QoM2dUCsap.jpg

After the rain....... came'th the sun - then its 'ooh there's one of those rare white ones next to the white one!' :lol:

xzmiiEOBLP.jpg

This pic shows the threat of those dark clouds but positive thought and me putting my camera back inthe boot soon kept the sun out! :sun:

1XlMskiyAv.jpg

You park up your Zed in a remote place turn your back and 5 mins later look! Some eejiots park right next to you - how annoying! :rant:

7ZwF5EuetS.jpg

A man who takes his job seriously!

5g9yC3WFkZ.jpg

My new friend he is actually called Brian and is from Blackpool just visiting his mates for the day :lol:

jpybSjokBs.jpg

Here's to the next one Luke - thanks again mate :thumbs:

Jay if you decide Auz is the place I recon Adam will buy your Zed off you for a modest fee (Part ex Polo in the bargain!) B)