B'day present

tmJak

I've been having a load of scottish malts recently and fancied a change. Had a japanese one the other week which was excellent, but bottle only lasted 2 nights :blush:

Favorites so far are definately scottish tho :thumbs:

Happy bday mate! If u really wanna try a nice one and spoil yourself try

Bruichladdich 1984 / 22 Year old / Redder Still

Its a bit steep but oooOooOoO its worth it! :thumbs: It wil defo put more hairs on ur chest haha

Its a bit steep but oooOooOoO its worth it! :thumbs: It wil defo put more hairs on ur chest haha

Didn't know you were a Whiskey drinker (as well as a Rugby playing drummer - are we brothers as well?) :teeth: May give it a go, price not that bad considering a p**s up in the city will cost more and give a worse hangover :thumbs:

Happy birthday you sly old git lol, get drunk and go streaking thats what id do but i dont drink so cant use that as an excuse to streak, need another reason to support my wierd habbits and bad dancing lol :lol::blush:

Sorry mate but encouraging me to breach my ASBO may get you in trouble :lol:

Didn't know you were a Whiskey drinker (as well as a Rugby playing drummer - are we brothers as well?) :teeth: May give it a go, price not that bad considering a p**s up in the city will cost more and give a worse hangover :thumbs:

Happy birthday you sly old git lol, get drunk and go streaking thats what id do but i dont drink so cant use that as an excuse to streak, need another reason to support my wierd habbits and bad dancing lol :lol::blush:

Sorry mate but encouraging me to breach my ASBO may get you in trouble :lol:

HAHA we might well be m8!!! :lol::lol: But seriously even if you try the normal Bruichladdich which is about 30 bucks its spot on :thumbs: I discovered it when on a rugby tour 2 Islay we visited some distileries wow lol! Left legless but was great fun

Keep meaning to do a whiskey experience. Only just getting to the point where I can tell the different flavours in it, just pretending to be a connoisseur lol. Ar maud is from Scotland so might make a day of it when i'm next dragged up there ;)

Chris have you heard of The Fishermans Retreat outside Bury?

Top place - in fact it was an option as a local meet location - only trouble is the road is erm not very Zed friendly not been up there in mine yet but they are famous for their Whiskey nights - its a really nice pub , good honest fresh food and loads of it for a reasonable money - also its got 2 areas - 1 for families and 1 for adults - handy for those romantic meets (not that I would know about that!)

http://www.fishermansretreat.com/news.php

Anyway check their link out - if your over this side of the M6 let me know happy to meet up. :drunk: Worse case can park your Zed at mine and I can take the van up there! :doh:

Chris have you heard of The Fishermans Retreat outside Bury?

Top place - in fact it was an option as a local meet location - only trouble is the road is erm not very Zed friendly not been up there in mine yet but they are famous for their Whiskey nights - its a really nice pub , good honest fresh food and loads of it for a reasonable money - also its got 2 areas - 1 for families and 1 for adults - handy for those romantic meets (not that I would know about that!)

http://www.fishermansretreat.com/news.php

Anyway check their link out - if your over this side of the M6 let me know happy to meet up. :drunk: Worse case can park your Zed at mine and I can take the van up there! :doh:

Stan, you are a man with a plan. As long as you're not planning on a romantic meet :blush: Will work out my shifts and work out a good time. The site says that the dates for whiskey tasting nights are out this month :thumbs: