TV show: My car is my lover

Stew

What a bunch of freaks. I watched most of it and I must say I love cars but not in that way...... :scare:

Highlight (well lowlight really) was when the two guys met and one had a 'happy time' with the other ones car in the middle of the night...... Yes, he did leave a mess! :yuck:

Sick, sick people......

Anyone else watch it?

A Mate txt me to see if I was watching it, flick over for 5 mins until the guy was waxing it in the middle of the night!!! :headhurt::scare::yuck:

Only in America!!!!

Still have my doubts about weather it was real or not, the programe, I mean, not the guy wacking one off!!! :lol::lol:

Ando

No, got the Genesis tour DVD for my Birthday, sat watching it all evening, went to the concert at Old Trafford last August. I'm probably as sad as the guys on the show :scare:

Could well have been but it was entertaining. It made me feel very normal!

My GFs favouite line is 'you love your car more than you love me!' At least now she knows it isn't true! :lol:

Could well have been but it was entertaining. It made me feel very normal!

My GFs favouite line is 'you love your car more than you love me!' At least now she knows it isn't true! :lol:

hahahah i get that line used on me as well! But i normally say "yeh deal with it" just to really pee her off :lol::lol::D

I watched it Stew, disturbing.

I thought it might be setup for tv, the younger boy wasn't nearly as in to it as the proper freak. "I'm not as into it as him, but if I took these cars home I'd be raping them"

Riiiiiiiight mate!

After helping fix my bosses sun roof on her golf last night - she told me this morning she almost text me last night to tell me this programme was on but thought better of it - I am really worried now - I know I like my cars......... but I prefer girls more!!! :scare: