Fiat 500 ,anybody know anything about 'em ???

lomoto

Have you considered the volkswagen sirocco? I know it's not out yet but worth a look and is due soon. It's a golf underneath but the golf is just so common. In white it looks crap but in a sort of liquid red I just stared at it.

What is it about the 500? The chicks love it.

Friend of mine just bought one....in bright yellow!!

She says its great aroudn town, and deals with the short motorway journeys she does no problem.

Dont think I could fit in one, let alone want to drive one.

But ask yourself...is it worth the hassle and nagging you will get if she doesnt get one????

Take the brownie points and let her get one!

He.. He... :lol: side stepped the issue nicely , sent my mechanic down with a mate to collect it , thus avoiding the Missus having any contact with car dealers :thumbs:

Hopefully the 500 Fiat idea will ge thrown on the back burner for a while :surrender:

He.. He... :lol: side stepped the issue nicely , sent my mechanic down with a mate to collect it , thus avoiding the Missus having any contact with car dealers :thumbs:

Hopefully the 500 Fiat idea will ge thrown on the back burner for a while :surrender:

Good plan - even better result :teeth:

I quite the look of the 500.

I am NOT gay. :lol::lol:

Wait till the new hyundai coupe thingy comes out. Looks nice! Bought an ML yet Tim?

I have come round to the Cayenne now. Buy a V8 with or without a Turbo!

The X5 is pretty good. I still think it looks best in black or dark grey!

they seem to look best in the darker colours , they also seem to be losing money rather quickly now (which is nice :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...

Just come back from a business trip and I hired a Fiat 500 for a laugh. Well it backfired on me, it was a great car. It is sooo small on the outside but when you are in it there is loads of room upfront. It was a top of the range diesel, it had the works, digital aircon, mp3 player, and even a USB slot for your mp3's. There's a windows button on the steering wheel for playing for USB direct - cool. I think it had bluetooth phone capability as well as there was a phone button on the wheel but when I pressed it the language was obviously dutch or german I think! I think it had leather bolsters as well, but they might have been leatherette ! Still nice though, and comfortable.

Loads of space in the boot - I could fit 2 luggage bags (the ones you can take in the hold on a plane) and 2 laptop bags, probably the same as a zed boot - IMO.

Would I recommend one to my mrs - defo! Beats the Fiesta and Clio by a mile...

But my god, does it look small on the outside, so deceiving when you are in it!

Does look very much like a mini from the back though!

I actually think this looks kinda cool. Nice rims. Nothing less would do though.

2008%20Fiat%20500%20Abarth.jpg

As said the Panda 100hp is supposed to be a better car, also the Suzuki Swift (Sport?) - if my Missus wanted a 500 I'd push for one of these or a Cooper S ;)