missing the zed already

zedwagon

the zed is in for its service today so I've borrowed my husband's A3. its the first time i've really driven another car since having the zed and...OMG...it's awful and was quite a shock (despite having driven it a lot in the past)... :yuck:

it felt like i was driving a van and stirring soup to change gear! and the brakes... :scare:

i feel quite spoilt now! and can't wait to get the zed back :teeth:

the zed is in for its service today so I've borrowed my husband's A3. its the first time i've really driven another car since having the zed and...OMG...it's awful and was quite a shock (despite having driven it a lot in the past)... :yuck:

it felt like i was driving a van and stirring soup to change gear! and the brakes... :scare:

i feel quite spoilt now! and can't wait to get the zed back :teeth:

You should have got the loan Micra, makes it even better to get it back :lol:

Yeh - good idea for topic - whats the worst courtesy car you've ever had??

Mine was a green R-reg diesel Corsa last year. I drove to work a different route (about 15mins longer) just so i didnt have to drive through my town center incase anybody i knew saw me!

Nissan Note - base model - like riding on a washboard - Zero power nothing about it I liked at all souless and lifeless piec of poo! :dry:

Like Tilly said - if they can make a Zed why can't Nissan make other interesting cars! :headhurt:

Nissan Note - base model - like riding on a washboard - Zero power nothing about it I liked at all souless and lifeless piec of poo! :dry:

Like Tilly said - if they can make a Zed why can't Nissan make other interesting cars! :headhurt:

Like the GTR?

Lol, last time I had a Micra as a loan car a few years back, I commented to the service adviser, where's the other 2.2 litres. :lol::lol:

Another female!!!!!

Do we have 12 now?

:worthless:

;)

:lol: Are we there yet?! No, not yet. You'll need to find that drag costume. :lol::p

Nissan Note - base model - like riding on a washboard - Zero power nothing about it I liked at all soul less and lifeless piec of poo! :dry:

Like the GTR?

Something in every brands range to suit all. Imagine if everything were a Zed or the like, how boring it would be. ;)

where did you end up taking for a service in the end Zedwagon

took it to local garage in Sale and good news is no problems to report, just new front pads needed in about 4k miles, so pleased about that as it was its first service since i've had it

oh... and the fact that the exhaust is too quiet!

where did you end up taking for a service in the end Zedwagon

took it to local garage in Sale and good news is no problems to report, just new front pads needed in about 4k miles, so pleased about that as it was its first service since i've had it

oh... and the fact that the exhaust is too quiet!

Looks like a little retail therapy for the zed then, nice one. You really need to address the exhaust problem, they can get very loud if they blow :lol:

Lol, last time I had a Micra as a loan car a few years back, I commented to the service adviser, where's the other 2.2 litres. :lol::lol:

Another female!!!!!

Do we have 12 now?

:worthless:

;)

:lol: Are we there yet?! No, not yet. You'll need to find that drag costume. :lol::p

Nissan Note - base model - like riding on a washboard - Zero power nothing about it I liked at all soul less and lifeless piec of poo! :dry:

Like the GTR?

Something in every brands range to suit all. Imagine if everything were a Zed or the like, how boring it would be. ;)

Its Ok, Liam has one and is willing to participate in the calendar

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Don't diss the A3 :boxing::boxing::lol: quote]

this particular A3 is in a rather fetching shade of paradise green :headhurt: although he hopes soon to have a R34 skyline so i won't mind swapping cars so much then!

Sounds like you have a few brownie points to spend then ;) Modding time :teeth: