IRONMAN... NEXT MODIFICATION

Zedrush

Okay just watched IRONMAN.... WOW!!!! :scare::scare::scare:

Just got me thinking, if I wanted a suit like that who could I go to? ESR? :blush::lol:

Seriously any tech geeks on here who fancys making a super hero suit let me know, we could take it in turn to wear it and fight crime with a 350z-uk sticker on the suit too :yahoo::yahoo: Can you make the butt area big for Nixy :lol::lol::headhurt: Also dont think we should let louis wear it as he sounds too gay and no lomoto you cant wear your shirt over the top of it :lol::headhurt:

seriously how cool would that be, if anyone knows how to make the suit let me know, id be up for being a crash test dummy in trying it :thumbs: you never know worth a try :blush:

:p I mean a proper suit so I can fly and fire bazooka shots not a costume, Im trying to save the world here :surrender:

i think its way past your bed time and you're getting all excitable, calm down, clean you're teeth and get tucked in :thumbs:

:p I mean a proper suit so I can fly and fire bazooka shots not a costume, Im trying to save the world here :surrender:

i think its way past your bed time and you're getting all excitable, calm down, clean you're teeth and get tucked in :thumbs:

Ok but my spiderman suit is so last year,

3-3.jpg

couldnt climb walls or nothing, tomo i demand to be ironman, thats my new username i am no longer zedrush

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'd be up for being a crash test dummy in trying it :thumbs: you never know worth a try :blush:

Are you sure you haven't been before? ;):lol::lol::p:p

PMSL cheeky git :lol::lol::lol:

what happened after the credits? my missus made me walk out just as credits came up as she didnt like it, she thought was too kiddish :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I think the world needs saving from you, not the other way round! :lol:

PMSL, that was funny.

Looks like I better take out a patent on the Super Galloot suit then :)