wales - couple of pics

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea good meeting you mate, and goes to everyone yur all really nice people!! thanx to the organisers i know it takes alot of effort.

will bring the turbo to the next meet promise! just give me one to go to!!

roll on brum meet lol jk

yea good meeting you mate, and goes to everyone yur all really nice people!! thanx to the organisers i know it takes alot of effort.

will bring the turbo to the next meet promise! just give me one to go to!!

roll on brum meet lol jk

its weird but when i read your post i heard it with a brum accent in my head :lol:

it was great to meet everyone :thumbs:

As you can imagine...hot day, stacks of people trying to get to the lake for some watersports, road works and trying to keep 50 cars together :scare:

Stanski took a wrong turn following ? who was going home so colin (ebized) with me in toe managed to get Stanski to turn round about a mile up the road :headhurt: obviously by this time the main pack where long gone.

Ah well Colin and i had the whole moor to ourselves B) leaving Stanski somewhere in the distance :p Didn't want to get his 07 roadster dirty :p

Maybe one for next time Mods is that if anybody is leaving early especially after we've stopped for a while is that they possible leave a couple of mins before everybody else,nobody was to blame for this as the guy was going home and you can hardly expect him to go around 90 odd people to say goodbye and don't follow me and Beavis did say do not depend on the car in front to be going the right way :thumbs:

I did call but you weren't in ;)

Did you take any of my car by any chance? I was too lazy to take them myself :blush:

any distinguishing features ? i took a pic of every car :blush:

Silver with the Veilside V1 and K1 exhaust :thumbs: