My Red Zed

thane

Finally managed to get to my fav photo sport early this morn and get some decent pics of the car, despite all the ruddy bird s#@t and bugs on it. I couldnt be arsed to keep playing with iso and filter settings on this camera so apologies for some of the colour wash out.

Pict0018.jpg

Pict0001.jpg

Pict0004.jpg

Pict0014.jpg

Pict0017.jpg

Pict0022.jpg

Pict0023.jpg

Pict0025.jpg

Pict0028.jpg

my god is it awesome! only miss the keless entry from the clio but my god is this quick in comparison. Just gotta save up now so i can start modding again, starting with the ice...

Guess your going to be looking for a stubby shortly :thumbs:

And some rims :blush:

I like the UK Standard rims :thumbs:

:nono:

I like being controversial too :lol:

Your just tight :p

Yeah, thats kinda true... I've just got other stuff I'd rather spend my money on. And since I'll probably sell the Zed in the next 6 months I don;t think its worth me upgrading the rims, or modding it at all :dry:

Guess your going to be looking for a stubby shortly :thumbs:

And some rims :blush:

I like the UK Standard rims :thumbs:

:nono:

I like being controversial too :lol:

Your just tight :p

Yeah, thats kinda true... I've just got other stuff I'd rather spend my money on. And since I'll probably sell the Zed in the next 6 months I don;t think its worth me upgrading the rims, or modding it at all :dry:

Tight :p

Awesome picys, with the moody mist in the background. Isn't is supposed to be Spring/Summer there. :p Hehe, teasing. :) I do love the red. B)

Did you sprout wings to take some of those shots, or make like a monkey and climb a tree??

only miss the keyless entry from the clio but my god is this quick in comparison. Just gotta save up now so i can start modding again, starting with the ice...

No keyless entry?? Is it an import one?

Nice colour mate, a bit rarer than most B)

It certainly does seem to be in the UK and in NZ, dime a dozen in US, so makes red special in UK. :D