Rear Seats in Z anyone?

N15MNO-Daron

I was looking behind the front seats of my Z and was wondering why Nissan didnt install rear seats??... such a load of wasted area and i wudnt have to sell my beauty if my lady decides she wants to make an addition to the family.

i really dont want a TT and cant afford a 911 (nor would i want one either..) and G35's dont look as good as Zs. hmmm..

wondering what it wud cost to pull that huge storage area out and install some matching seats :)

This sounds dangerous :headhurt:

Little ones, uh oh, not good idea unless you can hand them back / trade them in.

Certainly sounds a first, of course other option is to have two cars, or accept that a little one can role about the storage space. Not sure which one the little one is though.

Just don't do it !!! :wacko:

Its been done befor... Some guy in the states did one and it looked awful and bloody dangerous....

And yep, G35's do look awsum when done up

g35_05_800.jpg

g35_08_1280.jpg

I also saw 2 G37s coups today just heading towards millbrook... Looked cool B)

would be too dangerous on the whole frame of the car and could cause the main frame to crack which would cause a right off. not possible to do and would put car at a considerable dangerous amount of pressure

Thats a lot of words to say nothing :lol::p

would be too dangerous on the whole frame of the car and could cause the main frame to crack which would cause a right off. not possible to do and would put car at a considerable dangerous amount of pressure

:lol::blush: just got in feel drunk dont drink shouldnt o had that kebab :headhurt::yuck:

:lol::blush: just got in feel drunk dont drink shouldnt o had that kebab :headhurt::yuck:

You'll get fat :p

You'll get fat :p

Uh Oh... Could this be dodgy pint and dodgy kebab excuse for not turning up in Wales???

• 4 weeks later...