New Z owner and fairly new to cars :)

Hey guys!! I am a new Z owner to a 2005 350z with a manual transmission. I have always wanted a 350z for a long time so am stoked to finally have my own. I also am new to manual driving as I have only driven a manual car like 4 times so I cant wait to take the Z out and learn to drive stick.

Also I dont live in the UK, I live in New Zealand 😊

I look forward to learning from everyone and cant wait to get confident in driving the Z!!! Cheers!!!!

• Like 2

Welcome along, nice purchase. Not sure if it’s your first RWD  car or not but my advice is learn it’s capabilities slowly. It will bite you on your backside if you go hard on the accelerator from the start of ownership.. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Payco said:

Welcome along, nice purchase. Not sure if it’s your first RWD  car or not but my advice is learn it’s capabilities slowly. It will bite you on your backside if you go hard on the accelerator from the start of ownership.. 

Thank you!! Yeah, it is my first RWD haha, yeah thanks, I will be taking it slowly haha I just had someone take me out and teach me a little bit today and that went well only stalled once 😀

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

Welcome along, hope you enjoy your new purchase.

Make use of the various forum sub topics and feel free to ask any questions. There are a lot of experienced owners here.

Thank you!! I defffinately will haha, I have wanted one for a very long time haha.

I will!! I cant wait to ask questions or read other posts about things I may come across 😀

• Like 1