Top Gear may be no more...

The Bounty Bar Kid

5 hours ago, Ekona said:

CarWow is the least intellectual car channel I’ve ever watched. It’s dumbed down to the point where I can feel myself dribbling whenever I watch one of their vids. 

And yes, that does mean that sadly I do secretly enjoying watching the odd drag race episode 🤦‍♂️ the line of 911 Turbos was a good idea, just a shame it’s presented by absolute boofheads. 

If they could cut the useless talking with Yiannimize and co down and make it more concise like some other channels. IE 3 drag races and rolling race in quick succession no silly brake challenge. Can cram the intro and the main bits into 5-6 minutes Lol. Most people skip straight to race and skip the talking bits with less people watching till the end. Usually a comment that tells you when the race starts lol hard to avoid spoilers though

There was a time 911 Turbo S held the title against all comers. Cheap and quick entertainment. Thats what the masses want as Youtube is so saturated with the average person subscribed to multiple channels and times limited in daily life. 

They do get some amazing exclusive cars on there. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra

8 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Great programme. Not seen beyond season 1 and one of my old colleagues is now a farmer abroad. I sent him this series. He loved it. 

Clarkson is going to sign for another 3 seasons apparently