Jump to content

20th Anniversary After Party @ Yakushi


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Cracking show, so glad I came along.

 

I really like it, that was my 3rd time and always had the same plot on the hill overlooking the show. Always a great environment, lovely food music people surroundings a spot on environment.

 

2 hours ago, George1966 said:

Totally agree with above comments, we should have got award for the “Most sociable club members on the hill” 😝

 

Haha I know especially during trophy announcement 😜

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Another banger. This guys 2 steps from the hall of fame! 

 

Haha cheers pal, I'd probably go as far to say no one in the UK has seen more 350z & 370z with their eye balls than myself 

 

Screenshot_20230906-1347442.png.5b24ac761c6506f1bec65580c7cfcc42.png

Screenshot_20230906-1347512.png.07d535ddd1964a34f2ccd93eece49629.png

Screenshot_20230906-1347562.png.ec671cb15c68479c099fb1139ef5b713.png

Screenshot_20230906-1348042.png.ce69765e832cf67760e5165bacd612b9.png

Screenshot_20230906-135427-388.png.519b79272027d95f814f5ee0b0220322.png

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lots of folks doing lots of good things to keep this place alive. Appreciate what you do but no requirement to publish the audit trail. I’m keeping my trumpet locked away  😂

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Payco said:

Lots of folks doing lots of good things to keep this place alive. Appreciate what you do but no requirement to publish the audit trail. I’m keeping my trumpet locked away  😂

 

Ofcourse we appreciate you too Payco. South massive 🤜

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks. Not looking for credit buddy. We do this for pleasure so I don’t need to report all the events I have done for members to see. If Andy James posted on this thread all he has done the site would crash..

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Payco said:

Thanks. Not looking for credit buddy. We do this for pleasure so I don’t need to report all the events I have done for members to see. If Andy James posted on this thread all he has done the site would crash..

 

Its all in jest. I hope observers can see that. I dont think him posting the events was meant in a malicious way. Sure smoke wasnt needed it all speaks for itself. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 06/09/2023 at 13:55, davey_83 said:

 

Haha cheers pal, I'd probably go as far to say no one in the UK has seen more 350z & 370z with their eye balls than myself 

 

Screenshot_20230906-1347442.png.5b24ac761c6506f1bec65580c7cfcc42.png

Screenshot_20230906-1347512.png.07d535ddd1964a34f2ccd93eece49629.png

Screenshot_20230906-1347562.png.ec671cb15c68479c099fb1139ef5b713.png

Screenshot_20230906-1348042.png.ce69765e832cf67760e5165bacd612b9.png

Screenshot_20230906-135427-388.png.519b79272027d95f814f5ee0b0220322.png

Fair play Davey this is awesome thanks for all the hard work to arrange meets for us ! 👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...