bigphil for Wales??

Beavis

Now there's an opportunity if there ever was one...

Fill the boot with Nismo branded stuff (ok, perhaps not wheels) and tempt everyone for those valve caps or keyring they could never be bothered to order normally. :lol:

lol thats gonna be dangerous for many owners who have there partners with em. Drag em up to Phil then say now tell me how much has my hubbie really spent with you???? :lol: martinmac is getting a pasting from Liz :stretcher::pinch::shutup::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol thats gonna be dangerous for many owners who have there partners with em. Drag em up to Phil then say now tell me how much has my hubbie really spent with you???? :lol: martinmac is getting a pasting from Liz :stretcher::pinch::shutup::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but if he buys us all a beer we will say nowt................ :teeth:

We have a new product line to launch at the Wales meet it's called........................................................BLACKMAIL ;)

We have a new product line to launch at the Wales meet it's called........................................................BLACKMAIL ;)

New product line!!! It's been going on for at least a year that I know of!!! :lol: I just didn't know until you pointed it out.

Actually, I threw a rather major mod into the discussion last night ( over a glass of wine ;) ) and she just smiled and said " if you have to" :yahoo:

Actually, I threw a rather major mod into the discussion last night ( over a glass of wine ;) ) and she just smiled and said " if you have to" :yahoo:

dude please clarify this smile, was it a smile of yes Im happy for you, or a smile of, im going to bring this moment up every chance that I can when I feel that you have not given me enough attention... serious dude dont feed her more ammunition, :headhurt::lol:

dude please clarify this smile, was it a smile of yes Im happy for you, or a smile of, im going to bring this moment up every chance that I can when I feel that you have not given me enough attention... serious dude dont feed her more ammunition, :headhurt::lol:

Bathroom ordered :D

Different line of coffee & biscuits then? - bringing some tasters :snack:;)

Great news you are coming to Wales - reckon your order books will be filling up :thumbs:

Bathroom ordered :D

PMSL :lol: you forgot to mention holiday, new shoes, countless of massages, spa treatment, couple of shopping days on your card and flowers every morning should cover it :lol::headhurt:

Hmm blackmail - I seem to remember you trialled that on me and Amanda ;)

You want to watch those smiles martin, dangerous stuff. I was talking to Amanda about the PE TT upgrade and she says I can have it if I buy her a ring. Only problem there is the costs that are accrued after buying the ring! :blush:

Be good to see you in Wales Phil, give you a break from manic life of sorting our cars out :)

PS Whos the plus one?

On a serious note please please PLEASE can people be careful when talking about prices in front of the +1's, or at least divide the real price by at least 10 or something :slap::lol:

On a serious note please please PLEASE can people be careful when talking about prices in front of the +1's, or at least divide the real price by at least 10 or something :slap::lol:

Dont sweat it bud, I am still only up to £500 ;)