​ 🔥 ​2023 TORQEN Summer Meet Announced​ 🔥 ​- Sunday 13th August

Coz@TORQEN

We've finally announced our 2023 annual summer meet, anyone is welcome, however the main parking area will be Jap only. 

Address: 

TORQEN

Unit 3 Quarry Court

Quarry Road

Pitstone Green Business Park

Pitstone, LU7 9GW

Date: 12pm - Sunday 13th of August

Link to confirm attendance: https://www.facebook.com/events/1668340236997711

2023-5.png.e1d8de7759b277a24f921028b802d958.png

• Like 5

🔧🏎️🔧 BIG NEWS 🔧🏎️🔧

Your favourite performance parts purveyors, TORQEN and Tarmac Sportz are partnering up for an event you won't want to miss!

Mark your calendars - 📅 13th of August, 2023, from 12:00 🕛 onwards, TORQEN is hosting the annual summer meet at TORQEN HQ joined by the guys at Tarmac Sportz. This is not just another meet. It's an epic day of bonding, sharing, and celebrating the vehicles that unite us all: the Nissan 240z, 260z, 280z, 300ZX, 350Z and 370Z.

We want you to know that both of us, TORQEN and Tarmac Sportz, have set any past frictions aside. Our focus is YOU, the community of enthusiasts who've supported us, helped us grow, and made us who we are today. Any grudges? Left in the dust! The TORQEN and Tarmac Sportz teams are working together for the benefit of the amazing community that's supported us all these years. Our goal? To celebrate, educate and re-ignite a passion for the vehicles that tie us all together.

Expect a day full of fun, learning and connection with like-minded folks. We'll have special offers and the chance to find the perfect parts to tweak your Z to perfection.

Remember, we're all here for the love of the ride, the shared thrill of owning and caring for these Japanese masterpieces. Let's gather, learn, and enjoy our shared passion.

So, jot down the date, prep your Z and gear up for an unforgettable day! 🏎️💨

Can't wait to see you there!

Facebook event link here:

Event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1668340236997711

Adrian @ TORQEN and Chris @ Tarmac Sportz

For more info, check out our websites:

www.torqen.uk
and
www.tarmacsportz.co.uk

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Top of the morning to you! 🌞 

Your go-to chaps for Japanese performance parts, the fabulous TORQEN and Tarmac Sportz, are joining forces to put on an event that will absolutely knock your socks off! 🎉🎈

Don't forget to scribble down this date 📅 - the 13th of August 2023, from high noon 🕛, the TORQEN grounds, Pitstone, LU7 9GW, will be buzzing with the excitement of our annual summer rendezvous. And guess what? The ace team from Tarmac Sportz is pitching in as well! This isn't just your run-of-the-mill gathering. It's a jolly good day of camaraderie, swapping stories, and a toast to the motors that bring us all together - from the classy Nissan 240z, 260z, 280z, 300ZX, 350Z to the thrilling 370Z, and a whole host of other splendid Japanese cars to boot! 🚗🎌

Anticipate a day chock-a-block with Japanese 🇯🇵 car frolics, absorbing knowledge from fellow petrol-heads, and hobnobbing with kindred spirits. So, set the date in stone, get your Z spruced up and ready for a day that will etch itself into your memory! 🏎️💨 And don't worry, we'll keep your energy levels topped up with on-site food 🍔 and keep your spirits high with our DJ's beats, a fellow Z owner as well, DJ Alex Luckystrike! 🎶

The main parking area is reserved for Japanese cars only, with additional parking for other vehicles in the Pitstone industrial estate. The local constabulary have popped by in the past 👮‍♀️, so please do arrive sensibly. Remember, we're situated in a peaceful neighbourhood with families and kiddiewinks about 👨‍👩‍👦

TORQEN & Tarmac Sportz are absolutely buzzing to see you there! 🎉🚘😄

TORQEN & Tarmac Sportz Summer Meet 2023.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The pictures and videos shared here are simply amazing ! Gutted that I couldn't make it, definitely will be attending the next one ! :)

While browsing the pictures I spotted my old 350z from a decade ago! Good to see her still alive and kicking. Although, I have to admit, she has gone through quite the transformation since then :) if I didn't see the number plates I wouldn't recognized her lol.  It's like she's been on a journey of her own and I'm both surprised and impressed with the changes she's undergone over the years.

• Like 1