Revup 350z Roadster gt manual for sale!!! 83K miles PRICE DROP £6,295 ONO

Rikz2004

Hi all,

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my 350z. In the 4+ years I’ve owned the car, it’s been a great ownership experience and always put a smile on my face, but time to get something more sensible. Apologies in advance for the long read, but I’m trying to cover everything so that people have all the info in the post!

It’s a 2006 rev up (facelift) manual GT roadster (soft-top) and it’s done 84k miles. It has MOT until 16th Feb 2024. I’ve owned it since September 2018, and it had 51k miles when I bought it (I bought it from a forum member on here). I’m located in Nottingham.

It’s a GT with all the usual additions, from memory these are:

- electric and heated seats

- electric folding mirrors

- brembo brake calipers

- rays lightweight forged alloys

- LSD

- Bose sound system

Being a revup and 2006, it sits in the higher tax band. As an overall part of cost of ownership (especially compared to fuel), I’ve never found this a big deal personally. It gets around 30mpg if using cruise control at 70mph on the motorway. If driving more enthusiastically on country roads and during town driving, this drops to the low 20s and teens depending on how you drive.

The facelift rev up gets the following vs pre facelift:

- upgraded front headlights (xenon’s)

- upgraded rear taillights (led’s)

- slightly more power (296bhp), and a slightly higher redline

- updated front bumper

The car has full service history, and within my ownership all work has been done at either Abbey, Horsham developments or Tarmac Sportz. The car has been run exclusively on premium higher octane fuel during my ownership (Tesco momentum 99 or vpower), with loads of receipts to prove this! The car has a cobra sport y pipe, mid pipe, and backbox (which sounds great). The car still has oem cats, so no issues with MOT.

Outside of this, work during my ownership is as follows:

- spark plugs replaced October/November 2018 (not long after getting the car - just in case they hadn’t been done previously)

- clutch slave cylinder replaced summer 2019 by Horsham

- bilstein b6 shocks and tein s tech springs fitted in July 2020 at Tarmac Sportz

- all 6 coil packs changed along with new spark plugs early 2021. Coil packs are oem ones purchased from Horsham Developments

- clutch and DMF both changed for oem replacements at Tarmac Sportz in April 2022

The only bad point is the roof has a slight rip in the corner next to the driver door(can be seen in the pictures). This has been there since I bought the car, and hasn’t bothered me at all (the car has always been parked outdoors during my ownership). The roof opens and closes using the buttons as expected.

The original registration plates have now been put back on the car, the registration is OE06 SEO (if anyone wants to check mot history, etc).

Price drop to £6,295 ONO!

IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1863.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1860.jpeg

IMG_1861.jpeg

IMG_1869.jpeg

IMG_1870.jpeg

IMG_1871.jpeg

IMG_1872.jpeg

IMG_1873.jpeg

IMG_1875.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1874.jpeg

IMG_1868.jpeg

Edited by Rikz2004
Price drop!
  • Like 1

• Rikz2004 changed the title to Revup 350z Roadster gt manual for sale!!! 83K miles
1 hour ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

I know what you mean. That's why I am on my 4th 😆😆

They are very good cars, and in my opinion very underrated.

I’m looking at getting a diesel for my next car (sacrilege!). I’m definitely going to miss the beautiful v6 roar and especially when compared to tractor sounds 😥

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

That looks a lovely example and it seems like a lot of car for the money I reckon. Glwts. 

You will miss the V6 roar for sure, however a 6 cylinder diesel can be enjoyable with all the torque though I reckon. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Lee370Z said:

That looks a lovely example and it seems like a lot of car for the money I reckon. Glwts. 

You will miss the V6 roar for sure, however a 6 cylinder diesel can be enjoyable with all the torque though I reckon. 

Thanks mate.

Will likely be a 4 cylinder diesel, so not sure about it being fun 😂 (although I’m

not sure any diesel is fun anyway tbh!). Whatever I get, it certainly won’t hold a candle to a manual v6 with the roof down on a country road!

Although I hardly get the chance to drive outside of traffic nowadays so comfort and being easy to drive is the focus for me on the next car sadly (along with space and practicality, i.e. more seats).

• Like 1

Yes and diesels do definitely struggle against a lovely petrol for definite. You've kept your 350 looking so well which is a credit to you for sure. 😍👍

I don't get to use my 370 Roadster much to be fair and I haven't used it since early October last year, and that makes me wonder why I've got it to honest. But I've no doubt that if I sold it then I would certainly miss it though. 

You can always get back into something more interesting again in the future I reckon bud.🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee370Z said:

Yes and diesels do definitely struggle against a lovely petrol for definite. You've kept your 350 looking so well which is a credit to you for sure. 😍👍

I don't get to use my 370 Roadster much to be fair and I haven't used it since early October last year, and that makes me wonder why I've got it to honest. But I've no doubt that if I sold it then I would certainly miss it though. 

You can always get back into something more interesting again in the future I reckon bud.🙂

Definitely, and I’m lucky I had the opportunity to own one for 4+ years!

• Like 1

That's a stunning 350z Roadster, I got a slightly early one needs a little Tlc which I tend to do in the coming months, but thinking of moving on possible as I could do with more seats, looking to get somthing still exciting just a different car all together that's the plan anyway lol, will miss mine if I do move it on though 🥲 glwts for yours a lot of car for the money looks a lovley car 👍

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Big Miester said:

That's a stunning 350z Roadster, I got a slightly early one needs a little Tlc which I tend to do in the coming months, but thinking of moving on possible as I could do with more seats, looking to get somthing still exciting just a different car all together that's the plan anyway lol, will miss mine if I do move it on though 🥲 glwts for yours a lot of car for the money looks a lovley car 👍

Thank you mate. Yeah it’s such a lovely car, and in all honesty much more reliable than the bmw I had before it (and that wasn’t as old either!).

Definitely going to miss it immensely. If it was more practical (i.e. had 4 seats and a proper boot so could use it for family duties), I would 100% keep it but unfortunately can’t justify having 2 cars so will have to sell and hope that I can get something similar in the future. Although part of me thinks that post petrol/diesel new car sale ban, these kinds of cars will likely go up in value a lot!

Also worth mentioning for any potential buyers, I have the original shocks and springs that can go with the car (less than 70k on these), in case someone wants to put it back to standard. Worth noting that the current suspension set up vastly improved the handling in my opinion!

I also have the original stereo, which can go with the car also. The one I’ve fitted is alpine and has Bluetooth connectivity to play music from your phone (which can also be controlled from the stereo it self in terms of changing the track etc). It also has a microphone and Bluetooth hands free to take calls on it. It can play mp3 cd’s and also had a usb for MP3’s from a usb stick.

I found the audio quality with the aftermarket stereo quite a bit better than standard, and obviously the functionality is much better but will also include the original stereo in case someone wants to put it back to standard. The speakers/amp are the original Bose ones and have not been touched.

I know what you mean I used mine when I first bought as a second car but decided to use it daily I had it 9 years this August and enjoyed and it's the longest I've kept a car but got an angering for smallish 5 seat hatchback but weather I go there is another thing lol 🙈, but yeah there a chance of the zeds going up which in my opinion they deserve to not stupid money like some are going up to mad money.

Time will tell I suppose.

• Like 1

At the moment I have only advertised here, and I’m aware that not many people will see this for sale thread (other than those that likely already have a Zed!).

Where would people recommend advertising a 350z for sale? Is auto trader any good?

I usually advertise vehicles on ebay mainly due to cost. It's £20 for a month, I think Autotrader is quite a lot more expensive. 

Also gumtree is completely free so worth sticking it on there. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jack94 said:

I usually advertise vehicles on ebay mainly due to cost. It's £20 for a month, I think Autotrader is quite a lot more expensive. 

Also gumtree is completely free so worth sticking it on there. 

Thank you for the suggestions - may put it on gumtree as a first step!

• Like 1

• Rikz2004 changed the title to Revup 350z Roadster gt manual for sale!!! 83K miles PRICE DROP £6,495 ONO
  • 4 weeks later...

you just have to have the Patience! Despite having thousands of views over a 2 month period, the one and only person who asked to view bought the car for the asking price. I forgot to say I miss it loads😥

IMG_20200405_105422885_HDR.jpg

Edited by stevezzz
because
  • Like 1

Just now, stevezzz said:

you just have to have the Patience! Despite having thousands of views over a 2 month period, the one and only person who asked to view bought the car for the asking price

IMG_20200405_105422885_HDR.jpg

Thanks for the advice mate.

Got a whole load of “you’ve been in an accident and are owed compensation” type calls after putting  my number on gumtree 😂

Only had lowball offers so far, hopefully get some offers closer to asking!

• Rikz2004 changed the title to Revup 350z Roadster gt manual for sale!!! 83K miles PRICE DROP £6,295 ONO