CLASSIC 1974 TR6

ATTAK Z

My TR6 was professionally restored in 2011. In my ownership, the car has been treated to a new clutch, regular sevicing and lots of love. The car drives without fault and the condition really has to be seen to be believed !

I have loads more photos which can be sent by Email if you contact me but I would welcome a visit from potential buyers for closer inspection.

I'm selling as, due to my wife's ill health, we can no longer enjoy drives out and this car certainly deserves to be used and admired.

TR6-8.JPG.38d448fb3f8b75a05ffed96bfbce4694.JPG

T34.jpeg.75538f091e1dc56a1ef8b643aaae1a7a.jpeg

TR6-4.JPG.338f651e2aef24acb5cb547dcc49ee23.JPG

I'm looking for offers over £30K and I'm in no hurry to sell as the car will be kept under a cover in my garage until the new owner takes her away.

• Like 7

Sorry to hear of your wife’s health. Lovely TR . Good luck with the sale. Assume it’s going on car and classic. Free to advertise and that’s where I sold the Datsun SSS. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Payco said:

Assume it’s going on car and classic. Free to advertise and that’s where I sold the Datsun SSS. 

I thought about putting it on Car and Classic, but I'm not keen on lots of folks coming round to kick the tyres.   What was your experience when you put yours on ? - it seemed to pretty quick IIRC.

• Like 1

In my experience you don’t get tyre kickers on car and classic. My car went to the first caller from the USA . I know a few friends who sold through car and classic and their view is you get a different calibre of person. It’s free too so happy days. Mine sold inside 3 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/03/2023 at 10:30, ATTAK Z said:

I thought about putting it on Car and Classic, but I'm not keen on lots of folks coming round to kick the tyres.   What was your experience when you put yours on ? - it seemed to pretty quick IIRC.

Firstly, sorry to hear of your wife's ill health.

Car and Classic auctions are a different kettle of fish, I've know a few to sell successfully there. One winning buyer, only one person to come round and take the car away. Okay, there's a commission to pay if sold, but if you don't achieve your reserve, just pull the plug - nothing ventured, nothing gained and it's not cost you a penny.

That really is a stunning TR6 - I only wish I had a spare garage space for it!

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I said goodbye to my TR6 a month ago and it's now on its way to the US of A.   It will be on show at one of the new owner's Burger King Restaurants in  Bel Air, Maryland; so if you're ever out that way, pop in and ask for Gary.

• Like 2