Possible purchase 370z

MONKEYSOCKS

Hi Guys, pretty sure I'm posting in the wrong section. Have had my 350z GT4 for 5 years now, but on the cusp of buying a 2019 370z GT on finance whilst part exchanging the 350. My question is would I be getting that much of a better car considering the outlay? Guessing quite a few of you have switched from a 350 to a 370z? Did anyone regret the leap or have most of you felt like it was the best decision once you upgraded? 

I test drove a 370 before selling my 350, I did enjoy it and I’ll probably end up in a 370 at some point, but it was too similar for me to warrant splashing the extra money at the time for not much change. I was ready for a different experience and ended up with the BRZ, for more lightweight fun. Test drive away and you’ll soon know.

Hi guys, yeah I'll give it a test drive. From what I've read it's more of a refined drive than the 350z. I'm guessing the engines are still as bulletproof as the 350's are? I know the Revups have some oil issues (although mine was fine) and the HR had issues with the gallery Gaskets. But I'm not sure what to look out for on the 370z, if there is anything I need to keep an eye on I mean? With it being relatively new I can't imagine there would be any immediate issues anyway. 

I had 2 Nismos and a 350.....370 is more refined and smoother drive. I have an auto but the manuals are smoother due to synchro rev.....I have a 12 plate auto paid 17k now worth around 16 . All the same thing tbh...i could have gone for a cheaper one prices were all over..the money saved in road tax is repaid in the cost of the car...Oil Gallery shouldn't be an issue after 2011. I dont know I dont have a pressure gauge. Garage can check it. Considering selling mine  as might want to try something else. 19 plate its the same car but newer and updated maps, wheels. etc