Undertray

Stewal

My undertray is so poor and saggy I am thinking of removing it and running without it.

Has anybody doing this had issues with the wheel arch liners being insecure without the undertray?

Cheers 

54 minutes ago, Stewal said:

My undertray is so poor and saggy I am thinking of removing it and running without it.

Has anybody doing this had issues with the wheel arch liners being insecure without the undertray?

Cheers 

I had the same problem also, would attach front, rear and sides and would still sag. Shown below I ran a cable tie through this centre hole and left the tale hanging down, cut it to 2cm then offered up the undertray which also has a hole in the same place. Feed the tale through the hole and with a small washer and another cable tie secure into place - no more sag.

2127515749_IMG_20220226_094943171_HDR3.jpg.b4f1ba623e087974214a53d4c66443b0.jpg

Edited by davey_83

Thanks for the tip, but mine is so bad you take the sag out of one area and it reappears somewhere else. It's got the rigidity of cardboard!

It's either an expensive metal replacement or nothing and I think I will do what Alex suggested and try running without.

Cheers.