Is there anything else you could possibly stick on this???

He covered the car in glue, ram raided halfrauds, drove down each isle and all the bits stuck, then reversed and did it again!!!

Looks like that Astra at Donny!!! Apart from where that guy has screens, the guy had pics of his car... in frames !!!

guess goes to show that even if you get all the mods possible for your car or spend loads on the car you cant assume that by the end of it youll have a nice looking car :blush:

Theres a perfect example of that on your drive :p:p

:lol: Bet he drives with a burberry cap and sunglasses on, with one hand on the top of the wheel, the other on his crotch and reclined so far back he looks like he's sitting in the back :lol: (no offence Jay :p )

speaking of dodgy mods, have you guys seen this zed on pistonheads?? From the outside it looks quite tasty, bit of dub style going on with the cromes etc but then look at the interior! what the f@ck! it says the car turns heads where ever it goes! i bet it does! ha ha :lol:

I actually saw this car in the flesh on the motorway last time I was driving back from ESR (lucky me). Couldn't really see the interior as windows are blacked out but it had red windscreen wipers which I never noticed before on the various ads over the years :lol:

:lol: Bet he drives with a burberry cap and sunglasses on, with one hand on the top of the wheel, the other on his crotch and reclined so far back he looks like he's sitting in the back :lol: (no offence Jay :p )

:lol: you cheeky swine :lol::p

sarnie :boxing:

:lol: you cheeky swine :lol::p

sarnie :boxing:

:lol: