Special Edition Zed??

Beavis

Just picked my car up from service (Holdcrofts) and the salesman collared me on the way out and said "have you seen the latest special edition zed?". He took me over to an 08 plated twighlight grey zed with the GT4 wheels on, something about the colour of the leather interior and sat-nav fitted as standard for no extra money and this was only available in the grey or black. ;)

Just picked my car up from service (Holdcrofts) and the salesman collared me on the way out and said "have you seen the latest special edition zed?". He took me over to an 08 plated twighlight grey zed with the GT4 wheels on, something about the colour of the leather interior and sat-nav fitted as standard for no extra money and this was only available in the grey or black. ;)

You heard it here first folks! ;)

If it was Keith (good bloke IMO) at Holdcrofts he showed me the gunmetal grey coupe with the GT4 wheels a couple of weeks back.... looked very nice indeed. The GT4 wheels really suited the colour of car and gave it a more agressive look.

Wont be changing mine until the Z34 370Z comes to the UK in 2010 so plenty of time to add more mods to mine.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp ... le_id=6753

If it was Keith (good bloke IMO) at Holdcrofts he showed me the gunmetal grey coupe with the GT4 wheels a couple of weeks back.... looked very nice indeed. The GT4 wheels really suited the colour of car and gave it a more agressive look.

Wont be changing mine until the Z34 370Z comes to the UK in 2010 so plenty of time to add more mods to mine.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp ... le_id=6753

Yes same guy and same car then :thumbs:

They'll do anything to shift grey cars ;)

:lol:

:lol:

:nono::starwars:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate I've just bought a special edition,it has alezan leather seats,sat nav and now i know what was special about the wheels.The wife didn't like the alezan leather so the dealer is fitting standard black leather.ours is in ebusu black

So its time to report them to Trading Standards for using those wheels on another car after saying they would be exclusive to the GT4 is it?

I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply though :lol:

anyway I thought they fitted them as standard in the States and Japan ??

So its time to report them to Trading Standards for using those wheels on another car after saying they would be exclusive to the GT4 is it?

I would be mighty pi**ed off if i owned a black GT4 :dry:

They're probably working on the basis that 3 years after they were on sale many of the original owners have shifted them on.

They're probably working on the basis that 3 years after they were on sale many of the original owners have shifted them on.

And still shocking that 3 years on, that Nissan could not come up with another limited edition wheel design for the 08 car. :dry: I mean what do the design team do all day at Nissan? :surrender:

And still shocking that 3 years on, that Nissan could not come up with another limited edition wheel design for the 08 car. :dry: I mean what do the design team do all day at Nissan? :surrender:

If you think about it though, there's absolutely nothing special about this special edition...

If you think about it though, there's absolutely nothing special about this special edition...

Your right :thumbs: Just getting rid of excess stock i should imagine for no cost to the punter (so they say) :thumbs: