Wanting a boot sub enclosure for my 350z

Mal350

Hi there 👋, I am looking for any sort of subwoofer enclosure  that would fit into the boot of my 350z.

I see there is a lot available in America but I am struggling to find one in the uk 🙄

I was ideally wanting the sub enclosure that fits under the strut brace but I’ll be happy with anything that fits in the boot as nothing fits in the boot anyways 😅😂

many thanks 🙏🏻 😃

Build one?  As long as you're happy with a square/rectangular setup, is pretty straight forward...and generally works out a fair bit cheaper.

Made one a few years back out of MDF from B&Q (even got them to cut it to size for me).  Glue some carpet on there to tidy it up and bobs your uncle!

I'd personally want some boot space.

I met Andre'a Williams at a meet and really liked his FLI sub.

From a distance with the boot closed it looked like a custom job, but it just plonks in snuggly:thumbs:.

Not sure if he's on the OC but he's on the Tarmacsportz Facebook group.

IMG_20220209_221704.jpg

• Thanks 1

I like the idea with the fli sub as a cheap budget option 💡 i do like me a bargain from time to time 😅

do you know if the rear 6.5 standard speakers 🔊 are still in place ? as can’t tell with that photo because if so it is a nice simple solution 

I think he just plonked it in the gap between the rear strut and the rear speakers.

He didn't dismantle or remove anything.

Only downside is the speakers are not hidden........or it could be a bonus if you don't live in too dodgey an area where it won't get robbed.