4000 Posts

Beavis

Never ever thought i would be sad enough to post 4000 times on a forum, but i have reached that landmark. Wales is coming together nicely and everything is under control i think :headhurt::lol:

So all in all its well worth it, roll on the 11th :yahoo:

Special delivery today too for me from bigphil :yahoo:

Let the good times roll :yahoo:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever thought i would be sad enough to post 4000 times on a forum, but i have reached that landmark. Wales is coming together nicely and everything is under control i think :headhurt::lol:

So all in all its well worth it, roll on the 11th :yahoo:

Special delivery today too for me from bigphil :yahoo:

Let the good times roll :yahoo:

Reckon about half of the posts are your efforts in getting 50 ZEDs on the NW run :thumbs:

.........and most the others just whoring :p

Well done mate :thumbs:

how about this for my dedication ? I'm in an Internet Cafe somewhere near Selfridge's London chatting to you lot, whilst my Missus is let loose with my credit card..

Good job I found this place or I would be going mad traipsing around after her :lol:

how about this for my dedication ? I'm in an Internet Cafe somewhere near Selfridge's London chatting to you lot, whilst my Missus is let loose with my credit card..

Good job I found this place or I would be going mad traipsing around after her :lol:

I hope you reduced the credit limit :scare:

This is Tim you are speaking about. He probably doesn't have a credit limit! :lol::lol::lol:

This is Tim you are speaking about. He probably doesn't have a credit limit! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I have let her lose with a nice low limit item...

I,v only been away for a few days and there is nearly 150 threads to catch up on I think I will have to hit the mark all posts read button and start freash :surrender:

:lol: I have let her lose with a nice low limit item...

I,v only been away for a few days and there is nearly 150 threads to catch up on I think I will have to hit the mark all posts read button and start freash :surrender:

Tell me about it! I can't keep up with the amount of threads now and have to mark them all unread every night :dry: Might also have something to do with me actually trying to get some work done :blush:

I feel so inferior :blush:

Almost 2 years a member and not quite got to the 350 post mark yet.... :teeth:

Only 9 more to go!!!

Go welcome some newbies or :lol: at some jokes!!

:blush::lol:

Whoring tips from the master!