Nice Exige Vid

Kev946

That is so B)

i'd like to know what tyres the are B)

It looks more like its on a scalextrix track than a road :scare:B)

I counted three 911's, a scooby, a CTR (?) although the exige looks like the only car driving like its dry, all the others look like they are just tootling around, which I would in the snow in £80k porker......

To be fair if you watch the driver, there is almost nil correction in every corner, almost as if the car will just go straight around the corner without a care for the conditions B)

It's a well known car in Seloc and well setup. A well setup Exige is easy to drive, but when they let go they let go big time, I can vouch for that....;)

He's running Yoko Advan A048's I think like most of us. Awsome sticky tyres providing it's not too wet. I can vouch for that too... :lol:

That is so B)

i'd like to know what tyres the are B)

It looks more like its on a scalextrix track than a road :scare:B)

I counted three 911's, a scooby, a CTR (?) although the exige looks like the only car driving like its dry, all the others look like they are just tootling around, which I would in the snow in £80k porker......

To be fair if you watch the driver, there is almost nil correction in every corner, almost as if the car will just go straight around the corner without a care for the conditions B)

Monza is an easy track though ;)

Why does everyone keep bangin on about the snow as if he is driving in it? i cant see any snow on what looks like a pretty dry track :surrender:

This is driving in the snow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=korbBm3iWeo

Snow = cold = damp = slippy = potential crash :lol:

A048's don't work too well when it's cold, which is what I assume he's on. They are pretty much like motorbike tyres in that they need to heat up to grip.