StopTech Big Brake Kits

350Zebedee

power enterprise.. is it direct bolt on kit? im worried abotu spending £10k.. when it shudnt really cost that.

Unfortunately we're not the US so mods like this will cost a lot. Look at the price of the Zed over there, its about half the cost of here. Same with all mods. However, no turbo is going to be plug and play, so I'd rather pay extra now than have a US kit bolted on to find it go pop. 450BPH at the crank is never going to be an economy option either :surrender:

+1

Dont Envy do the PE kit for about 5.5k fitted? Personally I'm staying away from FI until I can afford to do the internals

power enterprise.. is it direct bolt on kit? im worried abotu spending £10k.. when it shudnt really cost that.

Unfortunately we're not the US so mods like this will cost a lot. Look at the price of the Zed over there, its about half the cost of here. Same with all mods. However, no turbo is going to be plug and play, so I'd rather pay extra now than have a US kit bolted on to find it go pop. 450BPH at the crank is never going to be an economy option either :surrender:

+1

Dont Envy do the PE kit for about 5.5k fitted? Personally I'm staying away from FI until I can afford to do the internals

I seem to remember that number being bounded about by someone else, but I think it was a mixup between Gav and Kev and it ended up being more than that.

+1

I seem to remember that number being bounded about by someone else, but I think it was a mixup between Gav and Kev and it ended up being more than that.

£4.5k for the kit on the site

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... rentCat=25

Could be a better option that the turbonetics (Im still not convinced that the ST kits work on RHD cars, Im sure the guy from WRC on here mentioned it a while back)

The PE kit is a complete solution right down to the last cable tie and should cost under £6k in total including fittng.

The envy car does shift, I got a to see it at CAT training on Sunday.... Also got lots of little mods to make it even more AMAZIN....

I belive it is running on stock internals though...

I got the chance to drive it as I had a little suspension problem (setup not technical) and I said NO............. :headhurt: It will be the only time I do say NO~! Still reliving the moment in slowmotion!

Seeing Colin from CAT drift the car through a full 200m 360 degree circle only moments after getting into it is testiment to it being a well put together machine..

LSD is another upgrade you need to look at... By the time you have done the Turbo, Brakes, suspension etc then your looking at 10k up...

I didnt realise the PE was that inexpensive.... Hmmmmmm...... Off to check my piggy bank!

I got the chance to drive it as I had a little suspension problem (setup not technical) and I said NO............. :headhurt: It will be the only time I do say NO~! Still reliving the moment in slowmotion!!

:doh:

I stand corrected. Maybe £5.5k was the final value from Envy.

I'm still waiting for Phil to use my car as a long term test mule for the kit :blush:

Thats a great price for twin turbo setup! gona check my account too!

But fitting is a problem..Envy are in Northumberland.. couldn't be any further from london thats about 7 hrs drive!! :headhurt:

I'm still waiting for Phil to use my car as a long term test mule for the kit :blush:

But fitting is a problem..Envy are in Northumberland.. couldn't be any further from london thats about 7 hrs drive!! :headhurt:

So. Buy it from Envy & get it fitted locally.

Or make the trip to Envy or Phil. Its well worth the effort, Phils services is second to none. I wouldnt think twice about driving up to get it done there. When you are forking out a fair few grand, spending a bit more on getting up there is nothing. I'm sure Phil could arrange a lift to the airport if you leave it with him for a week, flights cost bugger all these days. Leave it a week and fly back to collect it :thumbs:

What I would be more worried about is getting someone local down here to sercvice it.

Or make the trip to Envy or Phil. Its well worth the effort, Phils services is second to none. I wouldnt think twice about driving up to get it done there. When you are forking out a fair few grand, spending a bit more on getting up there is nothing. I'm sure Phil could arrange a lift to the airport if you leave it with him for a week, flights cost bugger all these days. Leave it a week and fly back to collect it :thumbs:

What I would be more worried about is getting someone local down here to sercvice it.

And we supply a courtesy car :thumbs:

+1 If you are going to do this, do it properly. If you are going to scrimp on it prepare for disaster....

Cheers.. totally agree with all comments.. spending that kinda money have to get it done right.. Definately good idea about taking flight back..didnt think of that ;)

No worries for getting it serviced down here.. plenty of places..one being Abbey Motorsport just 10miles from me.

Or we could do you our own 6 pot kit with 355mm two piece discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads, stainless lines and Motul fluid for £1495.

callipers and bells virtually any colour you want.

unit075.jpg

esrbrakes002.jpg

Now that is what i meant about azure with yellow calipers! B)

love those ESR calipers..i think thats the way forward for mewhen i finally upgrade power. B)

For now just got my new redstuff pads fitted.. bit squeeky.. normal for new pads?

normally only squeak if you haven't used copper grease on the back of the pad

• 1 month later...

We are an official STOPTECH dealer and we offer the following retail prices

NISSAN 350Z FR 4 POT 332MM £1200 +vat

NISSAN 350Z FR 4 POT 355MM £1500 +vat

NISSAN 350Z FR 6 POT 355MM £1750 +vat

As forum members you recieve 10% off these prices.

Give us a call if you'd like any further info 01908 648955

cheers

love those ESR calipers..i think thats the way forward for mewhen i finally upgrade power. B)

For now just got my new redstuff pads fitted.. bit squeeky.. normal for new pads?

normally only squeak if you haven't used copper grease on the back of the pad

Actually mine also squeeked too for a while, i just simply sprayed some oil into the calipers. Now no sound at all and its been 400 miles since fitting.

u have to give it time to break into them too.

I still think I'd rather have taken the pads out and re greased them.

I used the expensive version of copper slip when I did mine. It looks like copydex glue. It was in my mates work so it was for all the porsches getting pad changes. Great stuff if you aren't paying for it!