2018 370z nismo engine ticking

I’ve recently started hearing a ticking noise when pressing the accelerator both moving and stationary, I’ve narrowed the noise down to behind the engine on the back end of it, it’s only just started the past day or two and it’s only when the revs are increased from Idle, I’m swaying towards fuel damper but looking for some other suggestions . 
Thanks  

will upload video or pictures when I can 

Does it happen at specific rpm? Not sure if this affects 370s as well, but I know there was an issue with the cooling system on 350s that caused ticking at around 3500rpm. If that's it then the solution is flushing the system. E.g. this thread.

Not that I have noticed, doesn’t seem to be a specific Rpm, as soon as I touch the accelerator when idle it starts ticking and gets louder the higher rpms I go 

Just now, Jimmy94 said:

Not that I have noticed, doesn’t seem to be a specific Rpm, as soon as I touch the accelerator when idle it starts ticking and gets louder the higher rpms I go 

It happens Clutch in or clutch out incase it helps 

4 hours ago, BobbyZ said:

Does it happen at specific rpm? Not sure if this affects 370s as well, but I know there was an issue with the cooling system on 350s that caused ticking at around 3500rpm. If that's it then the solution is flushing the system. E.g. this thread.

Any way I can upload or shred a video 

Just stick the video on YT and share it here. I'm not sure I can help any further as it doesn't sound like it's related to the issue that I was talking about, but hopefully someone else who knows their way around an engine bay will be able to diagnose it.

Update:-

I followed the ticking to the evap purge solenoid , unplugged it and the ticking stopped so that’s hopefully the only out of tune ticking i hear. are these always mega noisy or does replacement quiet them

down 

Mine does this, will be silky smooth then out of nowhere the valve starts operating and it so noticeable. You can actually feel it through the valve opening and closing. 

Daft question, but what does the valve actually do? 

Yea it’s quite noticeable when driving close to a wall or past cars. and as far as I know it diverts  the vapours from the fuel tank  into the canister or into the cylinder to be burnt off, there’s probably a more in depth description but that’s just my rough knowledge of it. Trying to see if anyone has changed it and if it has gotten any quieter , I know it never used to be this loud.