Japanese Tuning Show 2008, Silverstone

Auto-Media

ill meet you ando, should be coming past about 6.40 ill be leaving mine about 6 which which is 10mins of junction 29 of the M1

Shire, That sounds good, do you want to meet in the services at Leicester Forrest East?

I'll pm you my number.

H5, what time do you expect to get to the gate?

Cheers

Ando.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon, I'll leave at 6.20 and be there 6.30, just to get a start on the queues?

So see you at 6.30 at the Thicket round-a-bout?

Done, thanks bud. :thumbs:

I expect to be at the gate by 8 at the latest. I hope to be there then so I can do the drivers briefing early and then get on with organising the stand.

Everyone should have my mobile number to call me if there is any issues. :)

I have the tickets in my hands. :)

IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL ATTENDING

The gates are open from 0600 on Sunday 1st June, and set-up shuts at 0900 hrs. After this time, there is no further vehicle movement allowed. So you all need to be in the show BY 0900

To get in, head for the main entrance, I will be there with your passes. We are on stand B2.

TRACK TIME - briefings are 0830 - 0900 and 0900 - 0930 hrs. Given our time is now 1055 hrs, I will have to leave the gate to attend a briefing but will leave the tickets and my phone with someone so we can continue to get people in.

Jon, think we may want to head up a bit earlier?

Rob, can you PM your number :thumbs:

Jon, I'll leave at 6.20 and be there 6.30, just to get a start on the queues?

So see you at 6.30 at the Thicket round-a-bout?

Done, thanks bud. :thumbs:

I expect to be at the gate by 8 at the latest. I hope to be there then so I can do the drivers briefing early and then get on with organising the stand.

Everyone should have my mobile number to call me if there is any issues. :)

Rob, I think I'll join you at the Thicket roundabout on Sunday morning. Would not too far out my normal route up there and is always nice to be in a convoy :drive1 . Could you PM me your number just in case I can't get the girlfriend out of bed at 5:30 :cloud9:

Rob, I think I'll join you at the Thicket roundabout on Sunday morning. Would not too far out my normal route up there and is always nice to be in a convoy :drive1 . Could you PM me your number just in case I can't get the girlfriend out of bed at 5:30 :cloud9:

So you'll be the guy at the meet with the black eye hey :p

So you'll be the guy at the meet with the black eye hey :p

Either a black eye or a girlfriend asleep and still in her pyjamas sitting beside me! :yawn:

Turned my car inside out looking for it today so unless its hidden away somewhere i cant see i think its gone walkabouts.

I managed track time at donnington without one but wouldnt like to chance it at silverstone.

There will be a drink in it for anyone willing to donate one for half hour or so.

See you all there in the morning. will be setting off from junction 46 of m1 at around 6, anyone likely to be in the vacinity?

And freshly waxed Zeds! :thumbs:

Yep, Been polishing mine since Thursday, gave it 4 stages with the DA, paint was in a right state first time I've had a chance to do it since I've had it.

See you all in the morning.

Ando