Japanese Tuning Show 2008, Silverstone

Auto-Media

JTS is back again bringing both Japanese and motorsport enthusiasts together at Silverstone, the home of British Motorsport.

JTSonlineposter.jpg

Don’t worry if you cannot make it as a club - you can still show off your Jap car in the individual show car paddock. To book your car in download the club booking form on www.japanesetuningshow.co.uk and complete the individual car section.

“The Autoglym Top Jap Car Concoursâ€

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. H5

2. Digsy?

3. Chris`I

4. Ardesco

5. lotuscc?

6. Mitchell

7. Ian

8. choptop

9. Ando

10. Shire

sorry for late reply rob only just saw the post!!!! all this modding need to get to some shows to show the cars off now or winter will be back!!!

so what are prices, track time, etc like????

think we'll get a better pitch than at donny, which was no fault of yours :thumbs:

1. H5

2. Digsy?

3. Chris`I

4. Ardesco

5. lotuscc?

6. Mitchell

7. Ian

8. choptop

9. Ando

10. Shire

11. lomoto

Track time you will need to organise directly with the event organisers. I will try and sort some more details out later.

OK guys and gals, less than 3 weeks until this show. Initial numbers as follows:-

1. H5

2. Digsy?

3. Chris`I

4. Ardesco

5. lotuscc?

6. Mitchell

7. Ian

8. choptop

9. Ando

10. Shire

11. lomoto

Sunday 1st June, one day show at Silverstone.

Costs are as follows:-

£10 for a show car

£15 for a passenger

£25 for track time, 15-20 minutes, with plenty available as times are being released on Thursday.

Can people confirm / add their name to the list please, and I will look to make payment by Monday 19th May. :thumbs:

1. H5

2. Digsy?

3. Chris`I

4. Ardesco

5. lotuscc?

6. Mitchell

7. Ian

8. choptop

9. Ando +1....................CONFIRMED

10. Shire

11. lomoto

If you PayPal the money to me I will pay it on the 19th. PM me when you're ready and I'll let you know e-mail address. I will work out what the total is to cover PayPal fees as well. If people are quick, they can post me a cheque this week if preferred.