Elissa Victoria on Youtube

GranTurismoEra

:lol: This is not news, Not sure if any of you have seen this 18 year old girl on youtube. Now on 264,000 Subs. I know they are ten a penny on Youtube. . We know in US they have a large following when it comes to Zed. 

Good business tactic if you ask me. Get the guy to follow you with the camera everywhere, strip half naked do some drifts and bobs your uncle :lol:. I havent watched her in depth so cant testify to her knowing about cars or not.......Just pops up everytime you search 350Z or 370Z as thats whats trending. 

My colleague sent me the link and I saw the name and realized Id seen that channel before. Each to their own I guess. Whatever puts food on your family....I mean table! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Endless amount of "zed girls on youtube". The only reason you dont see more is that some are not interested in being famous but are on other social media

Dont get me wrong there are loads of car girls on youtube who work on their cars or race/drift cars but some seem to have the work half done for them. All about the face that runs the place. Whoevers filming is usually the real mechanic behind the scenes. 

Shes probably a dab hand with diy.

On 06/04/2020 at 13:03, Face_Eator said:

I get the same, search for zed stuff and shes one of the top hits. her cars are trash which makes me sad. lovely personality though :lol:

at 18 not much of a budget right now. But since Youtube is bringing in the dough she will eventually "upgrade"