5 Zeds spotted today! Common as muck or what...

AndySpak

12:30-1pm-ish:

1. Blade with Nismo Aero kit - OV54 ??? - on M62 east heading onto M6 (I followed you round until you decided to become unlawful ;) )

2. Sunset with Nismo everything - Was definitely Mr August as the reg was the same as on the calendar. Nicest, shiniest Zed I've seen :thumbs: put mine to shame :blush: - on M56 heading west - we waved at each other as I went past.

3. Blade heading East on M56 (about to exit at J9 or J10 - can't remember which)

4. UY heading east on M56

4:30pm-ish:

5. Sunset heading west on M56

1. Blade with Nismo Aero kit - OV54 ??? - on M62 east heading onto M6 (I followed you round until you decided to become unlawful ;) )

2. Sunset with Nismo everything - Was definitely Mr August as the reg was the same as on the calendar. Nicest, shiniest Zed I've seen :thumbs: put mine to shame :blush: - on M56 heading west - we waved at each other as I went past.

3. Blade heading East on M56 (about to exit at J9 or J10 - can't remember which)

I will be waiting for someone to post on May 11th, just spotted 40+ zeds in Wales. :lol:

Then they will be common as muck :yahoo:

I will be waiting for someone to post on May 11th, just spotted 40+ zeds in Wales. :lol:

Then they will be common as muck :yahoo:

It won't be me posting... :blush:

I know how you feel our place is full of the dam things every day :lol::thumbs:

I know how you feel our place is full of the dam things every day :lol::thumbs:

Pffff, who'd have one eh! :lol: