Jump to content

Sam from Worcestershire ( updated 16th jan 2022 )


 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Jac said:

Lol, I have a few bits a bobs to do. Need to get a stereo in first as still got the tape player 🤣

If you need anything else bigger done let me know, I’m at a a garage in Malvern and regularly do the work for @Monkey1983

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

If you need anything else bigger done let me know, I’m at a a garage in Malvern and regularly do the work for @Monkey1983

Cheers, will defo keep you in mind if any work needs doing. Would like to replace the soft top material at some point, it's ok and not leaking but has a few repairs on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

I'm quietly pleased those super Euro style wheels have gone, these new ones looks so much better and especially on a dark colour - can't wait to see it in the Spring 

Thanks Davey , I did love my old wheels but it was time for a change ( I’ve always wanted some dish wheels ) and I absolutely love them ! 
when is our first meet going to be I’m bored of winter now ! 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

I'm quietly pleased those super Euro style wheels have gone, these new ones looks so much better and especially on a dark colour - can't wait to see it in the Spring 

As am I as they were dreadful to get the tyres off 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Monkey1983 said:

Thanks Davey , I did love my old wheels but it was time for a change ( I’ve always wanted some dish wheels ) and I absolutely love them ! 
when is our first meet going to be I’m bored of winter now ! 🤣

What he said 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...