300 workout Get yoself lean!

Zedrush

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice slice of cheese cake, some fresh limes and might aswell get a carona to go with the limes. :p

Yeah, the threads not working anymore, just gonna get some beers then won't care if i'm fit or not :lol:

A bit of sunshine,a few San Miguels and you are sorted B)

A nice slice of cheese cake, some fresh limes and might aswell get a carona to go with the limes. :p

Yeah, the threads not working anymore, just gonna get some beers then won't care if i'm fit or not :lol:

PMSL

that guy is huge :scare: Im like quarter his size

A bit of sunshine,a few San Miguels and you are sorted B)

Will be mate, can't wait. Not bothered how bad summer is over here now :thumbs:

PMSL

that guy is huge :scare: Im like quarter his size

Midget%20Wrestler%20Fuzzy%20Cupid.jpg

:lol:

Zedrush,

You say cut out carbs after 3pm, but what carbs do you eat before 3pm and which do you avoid?

Your workout looks awesome mate but what about when you just want to burn fat/lose weight? Will doing loads of cardio plus cutting down on carbs after 3pm have the desired effect? I bought a treadmill recently and have started to step it up and am currently getting on it dailly.

The summers coming up and need to lose the gut built up over the winter :drunk::blush::lol:

careful not to overdo it on the treadmill as doing the same motion for more than 20mins and your body wont react as well and burn despite popular belief.

Carbs to stay away from:

white bread

processed foods

fizzy drinks

Some carbs have multipurpose benifits for example

jacket potato has more vitamin c than 5 oranges if you eat the skin as well, mix that with some tuna and spinach and you got yourself a good nutritional meal with good carbs. Carbs is an energy fuel, so youll want to match your cardio to the amount of carbs you have taken that day in order to lose. If you over train then you will eat into your muscle and lose body composition. If you under train then your body will naturally store the excess carbs you had eaten and store as fat. You cant excrete carbs as easily as you can protein unfortunatly as your body cannot store protein, yet it is vital for muscle repair and growth :thumbs:

grapefruit is excellent way of speeding up your metabolism as is green tea :thumbs:

With my GF cousin who won personal trainer of the year and trains alot of stars we are releasing some products end of the year will help everyone out in training as really straight forward and results really work if you put effort in, it covers both nutrition and training. Will speak to mods if can advertise on here and sell once its ready to release and work out a % towards this site on every sale :thumbs:

In meantime if you want a training plan or help with nutrition Id be more than happy to help out and its completely free to members on here, saves you paying some wally at a gym who just reads from a text book and doesnt know if the workout or nutrition really works or not :thumbs:

Cheers Jay,

I appreciate what your saying about the treadmill but surely 40 mins on the treadmill is better than 20 mins on it and then twenty on my arse eating cake? :blush:

I take your point about overtraining eating into muscle but isn't that what I want. I want to trim down not bulk up. I ain't tall enough to turn myself into the hulk :blush:

Ooops, didn't know there was carbs to avoid in fizzy drinks! Just had a massive white bread sandwich washed down with lemonade :lol:

My problem is that I can motivate myself to exercise i just can't be arsed to eat vegtables and stuff, its sooo dull :lol:

My problem is that I can motivate myself to exercise i just can't be arsed to eat vegtables and stuff, its sooo dull :lol:

lol thats why I got this stuff as I am the same :thumbs:

mainBanner.jpg

the difference between 20 mins and 40mins at a constant rate on the treadmill is actually 5 mins of fat burn. So in effect thats a further 20 mins wasted as your optimum result is actually 5 mins results as within the first 20mins the full 20 mins is taking effect on your body. You have to change it up bud and shock your system.

My advice and what I do would be this if you have an incline setting on your machine great do this for someone just starting out:

5 mins incline 8 speed 8

5 mins highest incline speed 7 hold on and walk up hill recover

5 mins incline 6 speed 10

5 mins incline 4 speed 12

That half an hour will have a much better effect than just jogging for 40 mins, it will push your heart and lungs and shock your body as it wont get use to the general jog.

As for burning muscle that is not what you want as whilst you burn fat you will tone your muscle, keeping good body composition, so many people lose weight but look crap and feel crap as they are not toned, dont get it into your head that you dont want to retain your muscles as you will look to big after the fat has burnt away, it doesnt work like that, you will shape what you have and look good without looking bulky, or even worse the opposite, having your arm size matching your wrist size yet still have a pop belly which is what weight watchers leaves you with :headhurt:

Perfect example was I had to get my cousin down in weight to make is fight at 13 stone on the dot, this is what we did and he is not bulky he lost the weight yet still looks great

45729.jpg

:thumbs:

I've been doing Body Pump and Body Combat classes at my gym recently. I think they are starting to do some good but I don't really care, I just like hanging out with all the girls in their leotards :teeth:

(I also do Spinning classes which nearly kill me!)

well just looking at the list of stuff it dont seem to hard.. currently just doing press up, dips, pull ups curls and tricep stuff but i use to be in the royal marines at rmr tyne and the fu**in fizz use to drive me insane infact i remember puking a few time's.. that was 2 nights a week at 3 hours worth of fizz non stop basically.

-ho

Why don't we have our very own version of Muscle Beach at Bala on the Wales run!!

Lets see how many sheep each person can lift!! :lol:

I will just stand there and take pictures while munching on a choccie bar :snack:

Failing that we could have a polish and wax Stan's Van competition -thats got to be worth burning some lard off! Wax on...wax off... ;)

Why don't we have our very own version of Muscle Beach at Bala on the Wales run!!

Lets see how many sheep each person can lift!! :lol:

I will just stand there and take pictures while munching on a choccie bar :snack:

Failing that we could have a polish and wax Stan's Van competition -thats got to be worth burning some lard off! Wax on...wax off... ;)

Just to clarify, you wanna take pictures of buff dudes and sheep on a beach... :dry:

:lol:

lol :lol:

I know looking at the list may not look difficult as that was my impression but doing it in under 20mins is the killer as rest is set to nil, if you can do that and walk away then you are a machine in my books :thumbs: 2 of my guys did it tonight one got 18min 20 the other 18 45, that blew my time out the water :scare::blush: ah well back to the drawing board lol.

Must say one of the biggest misconseptions about protein is that people always say but I dont want to get big.

Portein will not make you big only when its accompanied with heavy lifting training.

Let me explain:

When you lift weights you tear muscle fibres, the heavier you lift the more muscle fibres you tear. Protein will heal the muscle fibres by generating more muscle growth in the torn area which in return builds the muscle to a bigger size depending how much you have torn. The rest of the protein left over will then be excreted out of your body as your body cannot store protein. If you do light weights high reps and take protein you will simply maintain your size but shape your existing muscle by tearing the fibres where needed to shape it and then the rest of the protein will simply leave your body. So your size is dependant on the training you do protein simply does what it does best and heals the torn muscle, how much it heals depends on how much you have torn. The heavier you lift the more you are likely to tear the bigger you will get.

Hope that explains it bit better :wacko::blush:

When you lift weights you tear muscle fibres, the heavier you lift the more muscle fibres you tear. Protein will heal the muscle fibres by generating more muscle growth in the torn area which in return builds the muscle to a bigger size depending how much you have torn. The rest of the protein left over will then be excreted out of your body as your body cannot store protein. If you do light weights high reps and take protein you will simply maintain your size but shape your existing muscle by tearing the fibres where needed to shape it and then the rest of the protein will simply leave your body. So your size is dependant on the training you do protein simply does what it does best and heals the torn muscle, how much it heals depends on how much you have torn. The heavier you lift the more you are likely to tear the bigger you will get.

So if I can't move my arms after a session in the gym, I should eat some raw steak and do the same again next time I go? That will make me muscley? :wacko:

So if I can't move my arms after a session in the gym, I should eat some raw steak and do the same again next time I go? That will make me muscley? :wacko:

lol erm no. not sure where you got that from, if you lift heavy weights then eat protein your arms are gonna grow bigger. If you lift light weights but high reps then eat protein your muscles are gonna get lean. Just trying to explain its not the protein that make you big its the training that determines how the protein is used if that makes sense :blush:

Just to clarify, you wanna take pictures of buff dudes and sheep on a beach...

Indeed so I can make some blackmail money out of them later on - to pay for the Zeds roadtax and fuel bills !! :p:lol: I'm not as stupid as I look!! With any luck Zed girls will join in! te he he he :teeth:

Hey bro

Listen 4 of my rugby mates and I tried that work out you told us all about! Bloody hell talk about being shattered lol! Felt really good after have to say! I got half way through the 2nd time around and the lactic acid built up in my arms and got 2 much for me lol! Pulling 15 stone up isnt fun :lol:

But have to say great work out! So am going to stick to my usual weights twice a week then do that once a week! Plus i have actual rugby training on Tuesday and Thursday so i should be fighting fit in no time! :thumbs:

Hey bro

Listen 4 of my rugby mates and I tried that work out you told us all about! Bloody hell talk about being shattered lol! Felt really good after have to say! I got half way through the 2nd time around and the lactic acid built up in my arms and got 2 much for me lol! Pulling 15 stone up isnt fun :lol:

But have to say great work out! So am going to stick to my usual weights twice a week then do that once a week! Plus i have actual rugby training on Tuesday and Thursday so i should be fighting fit in no time! :thumbs:

sweet bro B)

trying to get through a second time I gave up too, I had nothing left in me to do more but will build up to it and aim to do it twice with 5 min break, that would be pretty awesome and have me ready for my fight if I can achieve that :thumbs:

Im gonna try doing this twice a week, do weights twice a week then thai boxing and grappling around it, am just under 15 stones at mo, got to get to 14 :blush: