LED rear lights

Dicky

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine from Alex and fitted them the other day. Doddle to fit and look just great. Now find I’m touching the breaks all the time just to show them off. So everyone stay well back till the novelty wears off :lol:

Got mine from Alex and fitted them the other day. Doddle to fit and look just great. Now find I’m touching the breaks all the time just to show them off. So everyone stay well back till the novelty wears off :lol:

Suppose the ultimate nightmare would be new leds and a new exhaust, would drive the guys behind round the twist :lol:

Just got another batch of 2006 up LED's today and are available for next day delivery.

These will fit from 2003 upwards with no modification required whatsoever.

They will fit both U.K and JDM models.

They are totally plug and play.

They are genuine U.K. Nissan LED's.

£240.00 per pair with next day guaranteed delivery, with tracking number and fully insured.

Cheers,

Alex.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered some rear led's :boxing: damn you all to hell :boxing: i didnt want to buy any as i'm off to spain next week B) but they look sooooo much better the analogue lights, they age the car

to anyone who had led's at wales - I HATE YOU ALL !!! :blush:

Ordered some rear led's :boxing: damn you all to hell :boxing: i didnt want to buy any as i'm off to spain next week B) but they look sooooo much better the analogue lights, they age the car

:lol:

:teeth:

:teeth::lol:

yes you played a part in it mike, bloody shiney blue paintwork contrasting against the gentle glow and lustre of the led's

and the reaction time of the bulbs is so much quicker :surrender:

i need therapy !! :scare:

never like the old style and was the first thing I was after when I bought the car. I actually think the old style are unsafe. Way to dim in my opinion.

Take that Paul :lol:

DSC_0150.jpg

:p They should be here tomorrow Dave , the only problem being i wont be :surrender: then i get back sunday am and fly straight to spain, safe in the knowledge i cant eat for a week, to pay for them :lol:

old.jpg

new.jpg

i have to admit the difference is much greater in the flesh :thumbs: