LED rear lights

Dicky

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange Shire just PM'd me the same q!!! I got mine from a bulk order on the other forum. Some guy from Holland supplys too but I just found these on a site I was looking at...

http://www.thenismoshop.com/ikorb.php?f ... ct_id=1247

http://www.thenismoshop.com/ikorb.php?f ... ct_id=1248

Both original and will work on UK cars

These look quite good but not sure about ordering from the States. Had a quick look for shipping charges but couldn’t find any info. I'll take another look. Cheers mate :thumbs:

Strange Shire just PM'd me the same q!!! I got mine from a bulk order on the other forum. Some guy from Holland supplys too but I just found these on a site I was looking at...

http://www.thenismoshop.com/ikorb.php?f ... ct_id=1247

http://www.thenismoshop.com/ikorb.php?f ... ct_id=1248

Both original and will work on UK cars

These look quite good but not sure about ordering from the States. Had a quick look for shipping charges but couldn’t find any info. I'll take another look. Cheers mate :thumbs:

$361 PLUS P&P Surely this wont work out much cheaper than buying off ebay from holdcrofts ? £229 plus p&p

They were a five minute job to fit. The plug is slightly different but all it required was a couple of small slithers of plastic to be cut off with a craft knife and then just plug in!! It will be obvious what and where to cut when you look at the two plugs. Dead easy :)

They were a five minute job to fit. The plug is slightly different but all it required was a couple of small slithers of plastic to be cut off with a craft knife and then just plug in!! It will be obvious what and where to cut when you look at the two plugs. Dead easy :)

Top man, thanks for that Andy, I think I'll order a set... :thumbs:

Top man, thanks for that Andy, I think I'll order a set... :thumbs:

Ditto. I think I'll go for thr Holdcroft lights as well. Thanks for everyones input. Cheers

Holdcroft or MJP both do them, with forum discount. You need to contact a admin/mod for the discount code. When fitting them you have to trim a plastic lug off the connector to fit properly, Dead east to do.

There are some cheaper ones in the US but be careful, they are OEM one. Easiest way to tell is the fake ones have more LED lights. Don't know how well these fit either

I think most people get them from Holdcroft's, never heard anything bad said.

I'll wait here to Phil to chip in though, he seems to source everything else ;)

PM'D Phil he never replied so i took that as a no

maybe we should approach mjp or holdcroft with a group buy ?

Might be a good idea, holdcrofts did them for £176.99 last time B)

I have it on good authority that he has to empty his PM inbox every day at the moment due to volume of messages, dont be too annoyed if your message got deleted by mistake :blush: Might be an idea to give him a call instead :)

I have it on good authority that he has to empty his PM inbox every day at the moment due to volume of messages, dont be too annoyed if your message got deleted by mistake :blush: Might be an idea to give him a call instead :)

:scare::scare: i dont do talking !! :lol: