LED rear lights

Dicky

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behave !! :blush:

alex was selling these on the "other channel" but they were £240 ! no cheaper than holdcrofts :wacko: and yet he sold loads of them :blush:

I've just taken a look on the other forum and the set that Alex sells requires no modification, it's a simple plug and play, so no cutting is required. From memory, I think Alex has also joined this forum, so I hope he sees this post... :thumbs: Actually, I'll PM him to see if he can help as it seems quite a few members are interested... :thumbs:

Behave !! :blush:

alex was selling these on the "other channel" but they were £240 ! no cheaper than holdcrofts :wacko: and yet he sold loads of them :blush:

I've just taken a look on the other forum and the set that Alex sells requires no modification, it's a simple plug and play, so no cutting is required. From memory, I think Alex has also joined this forum, so I hope he sees this post... :thumbs: Actually, I'll PM him to see if he can help as it seems quite a few members are interested... :thumbs:

the others dont require cutting exactly, just shaving some bits off the connector (no big deal) :surrender:

fitted mine yesterday which is on GM and they look superb the whole lamp unit is alot brighter red and to say its brighter is a understatement i could see the red reflection of my mates face in the day :lol:

really are so bright well worth there money ill try get a picture up later but the weathers crap

yeah i agree with beavis on that one!!!!

the lights are so simple to fit!

1. lift the boot

2. flick the three caps of the top of each light

3. undo the bolt

4. remove light be carefull as awkard to remove

5. remove wiring block

6. then repeat process putting new ones in simple!!!

yeah the silver vents look loads better break the dash up abit and dont come off if put on right