Csc Replacement

350Zer

Hi guys

Looking to buy 2010 roadster, however I am slightly worried about picking up a manual. Read loads of issues with the CSC problems. I know that Torquen do a replacement CMAK, but has anyone had it installed and could anyone give a rough quotation for labour costs?

Cheers

350Zer

1 hour ago, 350Zer said:

Hi guys

Looking to buy 2010 roadster, however I am slightly worried about picking up a manual. Read loads of issues with the CSC problems. I know that Torquen do a replacement CMAK, but has anyone had it installed and could anyone give a rough quotation for labour costs?

Cheers

350Zer

I know they talk about this in the US but I've not herd to much of it here 

The above kit is what I have fitted to my HR 350z, very good kit with oem level of progression and bite but is worth noting the pedal weight is increased quite a lot in case that's not your thing............or if you share the car with your mrs! (can I say that these days!?)

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if I can get an upgraded CSC without a full clutch kit? I only have 21000 miles on my car (2013 370Z GT), the clutch should be in really good shape and I do not want the single mass flywheel replacing the dual mass factory one.

I had the pedal stay on the floor while exiting a motorway but after I pulled it up it did not do it again, although it does feel a bit sticky when returning to the top position. It could be other things and not necessarily a CSC, but I am examining worst case now so I can budget accordingly and fix it before it fails. I also have a smell of burning after long drives which could be the clutch line being burnt from an exhaust leak somewhere (car is fully stock). In any case I am looking for the damage on an uprated CSC to get that fixed for ever, and if the clutch is still in good nick I would prefer to keep the OEM dual mass flywheel than a SMF conversion; not to mention the massive difference in parts cost. Apart from randomly googling an updated CSC, can anyone point me to one in the UK? I have only found this but it is in the States and says it is on backorder...

Edited by Makinen

20 minutes ago, Makinen said:

Does anyone know if I can get an upgraded CSC without a full clutch kit? I only have 21000 miles on my car (2013 370Z GT), the clutch should be in really good shape and I do not want the single mass flywheel replacing the dual mass factory one.

I had the pedal stay on the floor while exiting a motorway but after I pulled it up it did not do it again, although it does feel a bit sticky when returning to the top position. It could be other things and not necessarily a CSC, but I am examining worst case now so I can budget accordingly and fix it before it fails. I also have a smell of burning after long drives which could be the clutch line being burnt from an exhaust leak somewhere (car is fully stock). In any case I am looking for the damage on an uprated CSC to get that fixed for ever, and if the clutch is still in good nick I would prefer to keep the OEM dual mass flywheel than a SMF conversion; not to mention the massive difference in parts cost. Apart from randomly googling an updated CSC, can anyone point me to one in the UK? I have only found this but it is in the States and says it is on backorder...

Hello buddy, of course you can get a CSC without upgrading the clutch and flywheel. We have our kits in stock, ready to ship, see here:

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/powertrain/ancillaries/18779-370z-torqen-heavy-duty-concentric-slave-cylinder-csc-trq-vhr-csc.html

Good morning sir. That is an amazing selection of CSC options you have there, plus upgraded clutch lines! I would not have found that unless you replied here, and I have been googling "370Z CSC UK" for a while; your website never popped up at least not in the first page of the results. 
Thank you for this, you will be receiving an order soon :)