Not ideal

nissanman312

2 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

saw that lol... shares have plummeted too. The guy took home £34,000,000 over 5 years and that still wasnt enough. He also took other directors bonuses for himself. He is getting removed soon.

All revealed by a whistleblower

Yeah I heard on the radio this morning he had bought himself 3/4 luxury houses from Nissan pot as Well 

I wonder where this will stand Nissan wasn't he credited with pulling them out the @*!# 10 year ago ?

1 hour ago, nissanman312 said:

Yeah I heard on the radio this morning he had bought himself 3/4 luxury houses from Nissan pot as Well 

I wonder where this will stand Nissan wasn't he credited with pulling them out the @*!# 10 year ago ?

Yeah, he did. The Japanese nicknamed him mr fix it and made an anime for him. Doesn't matter now his reputation is tarnished.

Well in the real world if your daddys name isnt Nissan then you cant just take money out the pot like the Glazers. Especially if youre appointed by the board. I may be wrong

Surely his 7 figure annual salary could have bought him all that anyway. Ultimate greed.

Renault are having their meeting to discuss, but Japanese authorities want to keep the Nissan Renault Mitsubishi alliance going.

Ask him how he pleads Jail or Exile?? Let him go retire.