Essex/Kent monthly meet

Skippy1984

On 09/06/2021 at 21:09, Jinshim said:

Wish I hadn't seen this, have to look after parents dog Friday otherwise I'd have been joining you...

Fingers crossed next month :)

Shame buddy. Yeah definitely fingers crossed for next month. I'll update here on what I find for this month. Also like Ballistic said, if it's a no-go we could even be the guys to try to resurrect it.

4 hours ago, ballistic said:

Im gonna try join you. Hopefully its still going on, if not we can resurrect it 

Awesome, just to confirm I am still going. Hopefully see you in a few hours mate. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 350z NoobFace London said:

Shame buddy. Yeah definitely fingers crossed for next month. I'll update here on what I find for this month. Also like Ballistic said, if it's a no-go we could even be the guys to try to resurrect it.

Awesome, just to confirm I am still going. Hopefully see you in a few hours mate. :D

Sounds good man! 

On 09/06/2021 at 21:09, Jinshim said:

Wish I hadn't seen this, have to look after parents dog Friday otherwise I'd have been joining you...

Fingers crossed next month :)

Maybe Fido would enjoy seeing all the Zeds?! 🐶

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Second Friday of the month coming up next week!

Whos down for another one:  Fri 09/07/21 7:30pm Yellow (Plaza) Car Park 

@350z noobface?

@Loadmaster?

@JinShim?

@GranTurismoEra, fancy making the trip down?

Edited by ballistic

2 hours ago, ballistic said:

Whos down for another one: 10/07/21 7:30pm Yellow (Plaza) Car Park 

@350z noobface?

@Loadmaster?

@JinShim?

Thanks for letting me know. If it were a Saturday, or better still a Sunday, I'd pop along. However, there's no chance that I'm driving around the M25 at about 18:00 on a Friday!

Have a good one though!

7 hours ago, ballistic said:

Whos down for another one: 10/07/21 7:30pm Yellow (Plaza) Car Park 

@350z noobface?

@Loadmaster?

@JinShim?

Literally just logged on so I could make that exact post. Yep I'm still game. Just making sure though, you mean Friday 9/07/21 as 10th is the Saturday.

EDIT: Also @GranTurismoEra, I know it's a bit of a trek but it would be cool to to come down at some point and continue our conversation that we were having before had to leave the Ace Cafe in June. 

Edited by 350z NoobFace London
  • Like 1

Watch out for security jobsworths. They tend to come around and tell you to move into the mall even though no one died 😂. Might be better off outside if its dry

@350z NoobFace London Maybe, I was think more around Winter time as im looking to pick up a Z then by November/December. Its minimum of an hour drive with risk of mobile cameras lol. At least theres one guy who will be there from before. I know 2 or 3 who dont go anymore

• Like 1

Friday is easier for me but I'm happy to change to Second Saturday of the month if it's easier for everyone else. 

I'm new to meets so I'm only going by the experience of last month at Yellow Car Park but the security seemed very chill. It was only after a kid was proper revving and backfiring his car before security came and had a chat. Even then, they left without moving them on.

I also think multi-storey car park is a good idea as it's shielded from the weather so it'll be decent for all times of the year. 

@350z NoobFace London I also think the location is ok, for now at least. If we get the numbers up then maybe we can change in the future.

@Loadmaster You dont have to be on time, leaving at 7 will avoid all that

I think we should just stick to the time and location for now. Lets try to get something established first and go from there.

Please spread this around on your social medias etc:

JVWqrHT.jpg

• Like 2

• 8 months later...