owners of invidia Gemini for 350Z

ALVARO

hi guys I bought my second hand 350z and it comes equipped with a Gemini invidia. the time has come to pass the technical inspection and the former owner lost the exhaust pipe documentation. If any of you would be so kind as to provide me with the scan homologation document, you would make me very happy. I do not think there is any problem since I am from Spain and I will go to the inspection in my country. 

thanks in advance

I've removed your email address Alvaro because this is a public forum so we wouldn't want your email address being abused by others or spammers. People/members can PM you any info etc.

I used to have an Invidia Gemini system that I bought new on my old 350Z and it didn't come with any homologation certificate, ...just a gold sticker. ;)

Thank you moderator, I was not aware at the time that they could send me spam. In Spain it is very complicated to make any type of modification in vehicles, they put many obstacles and ask for a lot of documentation and approvals, there are very strict laws, and in the end they use them to raise a lot of money. In the UK there are great possibilities to modify your car and everything is really easier.

11 hours ago, ALVARO said:

Thank you moderator, I was not aware at the time that they could send me spam. In Spain it is very complicated to make any type of modification in vehicles, they put many obstacles and ask for a lot of documentation and approvals, there are very strict laws, and in the end they use them to raise a lot of money. In the UK there are great possibilities to modify your car and everything is really easier.

You're welcome. :thumbs:

I never realised it was like that in Spain regarding modifying cars or vehicles. Hopefully it won't cause too many issues for you. 

Good luck. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have same problen as you Alvaro. Strict rules.

I am too looking into getting those papers. And i am from Croatia and same laws  are here 

There is invidia gemini european version with tuv certification. But cant find anyone who would help  :(

and i am even willing to pay just for the copy of papers...

Edited by V87Beast