370Z

GIXXERUK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009? So does that mean the 350 will discontinue then?

I would'nt worry something tells me the 350Z wont lose any of its fans and will become (if not already) a future classic !

I hope to keep mine anyway - as long as the roadtax does'nt become as high as the fuel bills for 12 months!! :scare:

• 1 month later...

This looks like the first peek rather than a photoshop. Certainly more promising than what we've seen to date and I like the 240Z style window line. Still not sure about the fangs though...

post-40-1210786384.jpg

Still don't like those stupid looking teeth on the bumper. Not sure what they have done on the boot as well. Looks like they have made the boot lid smaller as the sides are now part of the car.

Hope they have updated the interior and put things like automatic wipers etc in. All things that will not cost or weight anything (well 10g and maybe 10p) but to keep up with the likes of the TT (which IMO is a great looking car now)

Very much doubt its for brake cooling. The wheel arches would need a fair old redesign to let decent amount of air through to the brakes.

Can't remember which but one of the old jap aftermaket companies used to produce a bumper like that for the civic? supra?

I really like it, and possibly thinking of getting one, if the price is right!

:yawn::p

cast, reel and score!!!! :lol:

Ask Sarah what your allowed to have ;):p

Who wears the pants in this relationship then! :lol:

I really like it, and possibly thinking of getting one, if the price is right!

:yawn::p

cast, reel and score!!!! :lol:

Ask Sarah what your allowed to have ;):p

Who wears the pants in this relationship then! :lol:

Defo Sarah :thumbs::lol:

Theres a couple of pages in this weeks Autocar on the 370Z this week - worth a quick look.

I dont think anyone has an actual shot of the car yet, i think Autocar based their generated image on the silhouette from a covered 370Z that was rolled out at some recent event. Apparently its going to have approx 326bhp or so, have sharper handling and be wider but also have a shorter wheelbase.