Snjur

Motorcycle change discussion

Wow. A bit different from a superbike. I`ve had a couple of KTM`s, a 620 & a 640 and loved them but only used them on road.

12 minutes ago, Wayne370Z said:

Wow. A bit different from a superbike. I`ve had a couple of KTM`s, a 620 & a 640 and loved them but only used them on road.

This is mine first contact with KTM so I don't know much about them but they have reputation of reliable bikes. Although sounds underpowered, but 250 in forest and gravel is quite fast thing at least for novice like me. Magnificent thing for wheelies 

Edited by Snjur

Man ... this thread brings back some great memory's. Used to have a ZX10, 750RR, GPX edition Kawa, 20 + years ago now, but Jesus that thing was mental fast in its day. Had it for over 5 years and never let me down. Loved every ride on it.

I've got one of the first ZX10Rs, had it from new, lots of handling mods and bigger brakes but have just left the engine alone, 100mph in first is bonkers.

Best cheap mod was the Hyperpro spring kit and set-up, £300 and the best expensive mod was the BST wheels, which made a big difference as well.

DSCN0294.JPG

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Irn Bru said:

Used to have a ZX10, 750RR, ...

Woah... ZXR750RR ?? I always wanted one of them, ive still got my 1994 ZXR750L2. Unfortunately only RR bit on it is the exhaust hanger.