Hello from Rome!

Thanks for your warm welcome! ;)

Yes, Rome is quite a mad place to drive... let's say we survive the "organized mess" :teeth:

I only bring out my Z when i am certain i have a safe parking place wherever is that i am going... i never leave the car unattended...

I got my car in late September 2007.

I mostly use my car at track and at weekends.. during the weekend i use my Honda scooter (Silverwing 400)... safer!! :p

Upcoming track events: I am going to Nurburgring (9-10-11 May) and Spa Francorchamps (open pit trackday on May 12th). Anyone from your forum is going?

@H5: send me a PM when you are about to come to Rome in July! :thumbs:

@M13KYF: yes, the 2 other members are both from our "Club350z Forum" i think i know them...

Thanks for your warm welcome! ;)

Yes, Rome is quite a mad place to drive... let's say we survive the "organized mess" :teeth:

I only bring out my Z when i am certain i have a safe parking place wherever is that i am going... i never leave the car unattended...

I got my car in late September 2007.

I mostly use my car at track and at weekends.. during the weekend i use my Honda scooter (Silverwing 400)... safer!! :p

Upcoming track events: I am going to Nurburgring (9-10-11 May) and Spa Francorchamps (open pit trackday on May 12th). Anyone from your forum is going?

@H5: send me a PM when you are about to come to Rome in July! :thumbs:

@M13KYF: yes, the 2 other members are both from our "Club350z Forum" i think i know them...

Will do, we are staying there for a night before driving down to Sorrento for a few days. You can guide me into the city in my hire car!! :lol::scare: