New Car

hawker1986

Hi all,

Figured I would post something for you all, picked this bad boy up 3 weeks ago:

wGCVGFP.jpg

Amazing car, massive step up in terms of well...everything from the zed and the civic, interior quality, tech and brute power are all amazing. 

Hope you like

Ed

• Like 2

Is that it?

Just one pic?

Come on...... don't be shy.

I thought I'd get more pics.

Different angles.

Interior.

Close ups of wheels/calipers, tailpipes etc

Congratulations on a nice new chariot, even though you were stingey on the photos :lol:

All the ones in this shape I’ve seen are estoril blue and I’m not that keen on them. Too big, looks a bit lairy in blue

This is the first I’ve seen in black and it looks more understated in a good way. Nice buy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

Is that it?

Just one pic?

Come on...... don't be shy.

I thought I'd get more pics.

Different angles.

Interior.

Close ups of wheels/calipers, tailpipes etc

Congratulations on a nice new chariot, even though you were stingey on the photos :lol:

Lol ok fair enough, I will take some more pics...but I warn you it ain’t clean anymore!

5 hours ago, LRF4N said:

All the ones in this shape I’ve seen are estoril blue and I’m not that keen on them. Too big, looks a bit lairy in blue

This is the first I’ve seen in black and it looks more understated in a good way. Nice buy

Thanks, i was hoping for something a bit understated, absolute first choice would have been grey but the spec was right otherwise. They also almost all seem to come with white interior which I didn’t want

8 hours ago, wizard said:

I’m thinking of upgrading my E46 M3 to

one of these. I’ve been summoned to get a

four door saloon or a 4x4.

More details please, pros and cons? :)

Im loving the car, hugely split personality quiet, comfortable, understated place to be when pottering around but at the touch of a button it’s a howling monster and it just chews up the miles. I guess the cons are the potential for serious bills, no way I will run it without a warranty and fuel consumption but I guess coming from the M3 it won’t be much different and let’s be fair no one buys one and worries about the fuel cost :). I’ve never been in an e46 M3 but I would think the M5 has a slightly more detached driving feel, you would need to drive one and see - we still have our Zed so when I want a more...analogue driving experience it’s still there for me.

What would you like to know?

Edited by hawker1986
  • Like 1